Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

The Dying Irish Nun

The wise old Mother Superior from county Tipperary was dying. The nuns gathered around her bed trying to make her comfortable. They gave her some warm milk to drink, but she refused it. Then one nun took the glass back to the kitchen. Remembering a bottle of Irish whiskey they had received as a gift the previous Christmas, she opened and poured a generous amount into the warm milk.

When she walked back at Mother Superior's bed, she held the glass to her lips. Mother drank a little, then a little more. Before they knew it, she had drunk the whole glass down to the last drop. "Mother," the nuns asked with earnest, "please give us some wisdom before you die."

She raised herself up in bed with a pious look on her face and said, "Don't sell that cow."

Dream Car Giveaway

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By GreenThumb914
      Hi HiSun Forum Group.
      I am a new member looking for some guidance on how to properly adjust the carburetor.  My general (and maybe flawed) understanding is that there is supposed to be both a Fuel side and an Air side adjustment screw on most Quad & Side by Side carbs. My HiSun 700 seems to have finger-spin idle adjusting screw  (easily accessible on the driver's side of the carb) and a Carburetor Pilot Screw (not easily accessible, directly underneath the carb but above the engine head).  My instinct tells me that the Pilot screw is for adjusting the Fuel as it is on the Fuel side of the Carb.  I don't see any adjusting screws on the Air side of the carb.  I've adjusted the pilot screw several times but never successfully eliminating the back-fire upon deceleration issue.  Any intel on my apparently missing Air adjusting screw and or back-fire issue is greatly appreciated.
      Additional notes: My spark plug and fuel filter is new and I only use non-ethanol fuel. Manufacturer of the motor is Chongqing Huansong Industries Group Co., Ltd. Engine Family: 8TMTX.700A10
    • By George MacDougall
      Bulldog truck bed ATV carrier - Haul 2 ATV’s with a short bed truck and tow a trailer! 
      I am selling my Bulldog truck bed ATV carrier for $750. This rack slides into the back of a short bed (6.5') or long bed truck and allows you to rear load and haul 2 full size ATV's, and tow a bumper-pull travel trailer at the same time. I purchased the rack about 10 years ago from a dealer in Eugene, OR. When stored it has always been covered with a tarp. Now we only have one ATV which I carry in the truck bed so I no longer need the rack. This rack is stoutly built and all welded together, unlike other flimsy carriers currently on the market. Bulldog Manufacturing out of Marysvale Utah quit making them about 5 years ago. It includes two 12 ft. aluminum folding ramps that store under the ATV's. Also included are four heavy duty ratchet tie downs for each corner of the truck bed, and six over the wheel tie downs to secure two ATV’s to the rack. The measurements of the rack are:
      Base – base of rack measures 73" long, 47" wide, and 23” tall.
      Deck – deck of rack measures 80” long and 102” wide.
      My name is George and I am located east of the Sacramento CA area, pick up only.  If you’re interested or have any questions, please text me or call me at 916-826-5587.  Thanks!

• By VikingTrad3r
      anyone have experience with this?
      ive got a few 250 timberwolves, 2 moto4 250’s, one moto4 350. 
      planning on picking up a late 80’s or early 90’s big bear. ive found they are cheap, and bombproof. 

but im looking for rear shocks for my 86 yfm250 moto4 and want to keep my input cost as low as possible. there is zero damping effect left from the originals and when i searched “yfm250 yamaha rear shock” i found a few generic “universal” shocks and wanted to ask here if others have had success. 

cheers. vt
    • By jjpp250
      I was hoping some one can help me with a model number or any info on this old winch I have. It couldn’t be more than 1500lb and it don’t free spool all it has is two terminals one is marked 1 and the other 2. I am sure it needs some kind of relay also 

• Dream Car Giveaway
    • By Lellwyn Griffin
      Anyone had any luck straitening bent racks?  Any tips or videos would be appreciated.  
      IMG_0502.HEIC IMG_0503.HEIC IMG_0504.HEIC IMG_0505.HEIC
  • Gallery Images