Quantcast

You Can't Stop Me

Guest Fox300exchic

Guest Fox300exchic

http://www.atvrideronline.com/features/0608_atvp_mike_young_jr/

Some of us are old enough to remember a television series on ABC from 1980-'84 called "That's Incredible." For those who aren't in the know, it was a one-hour show hosted by Cathy Lee Crosby, John Davidson and former Minnesota Vikings' quarterback Fran Tarkenton that featured unbelievable true stories about people and the strange or amazing things they had accomplished. Today, the unusual is so common that something incredible slips by as routine. But if the show were still around, Mike Young Jr. would certainly be featured in an episode. His story of triumph over adversity coupled with his can-do attitude and charisma are perfect for television.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By N00bie
      From Arkansas. Just bought a 2012 Gator 850i RSX because I could not pass up the price. BUT it has an idle problem. So, to be honest, I joined just to get a service manual. I have a choice: 1)Buy a hard copy: ~$100; 2)Buy a CD ~$35.00; Get a direct download for free posting 10 times; or get a download for $29.00 (subscription). Haven't decided what to do yet.
    • By flyinbrian365
      View File 2011 John Deere XUV Gator 825i service manual
      2011 John Deere XUV Gator 825i service manual Complete service manual TM107119
      Submitter flyinbrian365 Submitted 01/25/2024 Category John Deere UTV  
    • By adr94
      Hey,
      I am new to quads and I'd like to know more and be able to repair my BRUIN as much as I can.
      I bought a cheap YAMAHA because I know there is parts on the market and they can be repaired. 
      I hope I will learn a lot of things in this journey.
    • By DaveCargill68
      Looking to get my kids started, eldest is 8 and youngest 4, think it makes sense to hook them up with ATVs already? Or wait a few more years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • By flyinbrian365
      View File 2002-03 Series 11 Polaris Ranger service manual
      2002-03 Series 11 Polaris Ranger service manual 9918071
      Full service manual
      Submitter flyinbrian365 Submitted 10/18/2023 Category Polaris UTV