Quantcast

ATV Rider Articles

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By blasirl
      Mostly wondering about the 4/110.  I am in need of new tires for my 4x4 and want to also know if I should stick to the same brand/profile etc. for the fronts and the rears since they are different.
    • By 86096
      I have recently acquired a 1985 Suzuki lt230ge quadrunner.  It has an automatic clutch.  How do you ride it.  do I select a gear and then give it gas and it will go?  What about downshifting?  I don't want to jump on it and go and risk busting something on this old rig.  Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance!!!
    • By jatho
      Does anyone know what year they stopped producing the King Quad 300? - particularly in Australia and New Zealand 
      What were the design changes?
    • By Frank Angerano
      This is a good question asked by @Johnny Chancellor. I put it in a new topic so it does not get lost.  We all know we need a cdi box but I bet a lot of the members here don’t know how it works. This is a good explanation of a cdi box including what it does, how it works and what “cdi” stands for. 
      Ive posted two links here. Feel free to add to the list! 
      https://www.elprocus.com/capacitor-discharge-ignition-cdi-system-working/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capacitor_discharge_ignition

• By WTFcarrots
      I want to open a quad bike tour buisness and would like to know how many KM can a quad bike do