Guest Fox300exchic

Math Problems

9 posts in this topic

findX.gif

expand.jpg

math2.gif

ramp.jpg

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Those were Good!!!! Reminds me of Stuff I didnt learn in High School that my 12 yr old is Asking me Questions about....LOL

Freaking Smilies!!!!

The only thing I can think to do about the smilies is post a link to my photobucket and everyone can use em from there but thats a hasle. I dunno. I really do not like the ones now.

I say Put your Foot down and Demand that you Pick them out....I will not use these....And the powers that be do not seem to respond to me....LMAO!@!!!!

I'll try and we'll see what happens.

I sent Admin a message.

I cant wait to here....What do you think about making a POLL on the Subject????

Well...I sent a message and he told me to email the smilies to him and he would go through to see if they would work right. The background has to be transparent and what not. I told him that I made a thread with like 5 posts full of smilies and he could get them from there. After that, I didnt get another message. So I dont know if its in the works or not. Go ahead and make a poll. I think it would help so they know it isnt just two people that dont like the smilies.

exam6.jpg

exam4.jpg

exam3.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Kingquad1
      Hello I am new hear. I just purchased a 1998 Big Bear. It was sitting for 3yrs in storage. The guy I bought it from got the carb cleaned and it runs good. I am having problems with the neutral light. When I shift into neutral the light does not come on. If I mess with the gear shifter, I can get it to come on so I can start it. I can still pull the hand brake and start it that way. I cant find the neutral safity switch on this machine. Any suggestions would be great.
    • By atvinca
      I just picked up a really clean 1995 Moto 4 350. It runs great, but it will only go into one forward gear, neutral and reverse. I can run the shifter up and down and it will finally find a gear, or neutral. What should I do to trouble shoot this?
      Does anyone have a service/repair manual for this model?
      Thanks!
    • By Kamo
      i was given a 2003 Polaris trailblazer 250! I have tried 2 different carbs that I purchased off of eBay and they were garbage. Brilliantly Polaris discontinued the carb for the trailblazer, is their anything out there that is compatible??!
    • By bayouman
      I have a 1992 Kawasaki bayou 300 4x4. My initial problem it would not run unless full choke was on. So I tried cleaning carb and installed a rebuild kit and it ran bit better but not much. So I replaced carb and spark plug and regulator/rectifier. During testing of new carb the rectifier burned up so I replaced it. Now it fires up and idles fine but it backfires when you rev it up and then it will die as if the key was turned off. Now I know that the coil, cdi box, and stator are all connected. But I don't want to replace any unnecessary parts . This seems to be a ignition/electrical problem. I could really use some advice here as how to go about this. Thanks.
    • By trx40012
      I have a 07 trx 400ex. I had issues with the shifting. It would shift up to 2nd then hit a roof and go no higher. I took it apart and split the case. The shift drum works fine when shifting by hand or with pliers. But when you use the gearshift plate and shifter it will not move. Any ideas?