Hello all ! I am looking to replace the headlights in my 2013 brute force 4x2. Nothing is wrong with mine i just want some brighter light. I have noticed from kawais. oem parts picture that it is a , well what appears to be a 3 prong 35w/35w bulb. The part # on the light gives me no cross reference. I am leading to believe that it is a H4 bulb. Any help would be appreciated, because this fall i will be doing some long and late night predator calling to try and eliminate the coyotes on our 400 acre farm. They killed 2 calves this past spring and i am going to call them in and give them a bullet....lol. Just wondering because my night vision kinda stinks and i need bright light for going to my blind and other places. Any help would be appreciated, as in the past you all have provided good info. Thankyou !!

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.