Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

TreadLightly

Tread Lightly!'s 5th Annual Ebay Charity Auction (Nov 1!!!)

Good evening everyone! We are happy to announce that for the 5th year, we'll be running our Ebay charity auction! This is a HUGE fundraiser for us, so as you're planning for your winter holiday shopping and such, keep this opportunity in mind. More than 50 companies have donated more than 100 products to Tread Lightly! for our Fifth Annual Charity Auction on eBay in an effort to raise money for solutions to urgent outdoor recreation issues such as restricted recreation access due to irresponsible behavior. The auction will be held November 1-11, 2012. Big ticket items this year include a Gator XUV 625i utility vehicle and a Toy Gator donated by John Deere.

100% of the money raised will go to help keep access to trails and recreation sites open to the public. The auction also includes plenty of 4×4 accessories, power sports equipment and outdoor gear. Bids will start at 40 to 60 percent below retail prices.

More information and products coming soon!

gator.jpg?w=302&h=240

And here we go!! Thank you to all our partners who have generously donated products to the auction.

THE LIST....!

John Deere

Blue Ridge Expeditions

Off-Road Teach & Tour Adventures

Skyjacker Suspensions

ExtremeTerrain.com

HMK

MY4BY.com

DriveOffroad.com

Motorcycle-Superstore.com

Asterisk

ToyotaTRDParts.com

Superchips

Pro Armor

Vega Helmet

LED Lenser

Rampage Products

Adjustagrill

NissTec Lifts

OtterBox

ToyTec Lifts

Muth Mirror Systems

4Mudders

Giant Loop

Browning

Warn Industries

Trail Tough Products

Leatherman

Jeepers Jamboree & Jeep Jamboree

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Uwharrie Off-Road Training Center

Trail Tech

MAXTRAX

ASR Offroad

Campfire In A Can

Dallas Safari Club

GoWesty Camper Products

ITP

RESTOP

Thorlo

California Jeep Authority

Virtual Off Road Center

Rocky Trail Outfitters

Tuffy Security Products

Stop & Go International Caliber

Enduro Engineering

Hi-Lift Jack Company

TwoKnobbyTires.com

Voile Manufacturing

Parks Industries Motorsports & Performance

SmileyBuilt Offroad and Accessories.LLC

Biffy Bag Disposable Toilets

Dennis Stubblefield Sales

TRASHAROO

We'll be updating periodically for the next couple weeks on what specific products will be available. But to start... Here's a sampling from our friends at Otterbox, DriveOffRoad.com, and Browning.

OTTERBOX -

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

otr3-3000s-05.jpg

Drybox 2000 and 3000 Series Cases, as well as other goodies.

DriveOffRoad.com -

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

15100.01.jpg

8500lb Winch, JK Snorkel, and full set of TL floor liners

Browning -

Hunters-Kit-MID-12948577-m.jpg

Hunter's Combo kit, Parka, Knife/Saw combo pack, and other items

*Items shown above are for representation only. Actual items may vary slightly, see auction (when live) for product specifics.

November 1st is coming quickly... Only 2 weeks and a day away!

This annual eBay auction is one of our largest single fundraisers, helping us at Tread Lightly! continue to provide educational and training resources in an effort to protect our natural resources while ensuring continued access to the areas we all enjoy, and strive to make sure future generations can enjoy as well. Another huge thank you to our partners who have donated thousands of dollars worth of products, available to you all for as low as 40-60% of retail.

A couple more highlighted products, for your morning "window shopping"...!

Do bears poo in the woods? Yes. As do we... Here's a portable lavatory to help bring some privacy and ease to the "pack it ALL out" practice.

Restop -

tentw.jpg

RS2000 Personal Lavatory System

For the family. An easy way to cook out over the campfire...

AdjustaGrill -

grill_firepit.jpg

Adjustable campfire grill

And for those more adventurous riders...

Asterisk -

main_dc.png

Ultracell Knee Braces

*Items shown above are for representation only. Actual items may vary slightly, see auction (when live) for product specifics.

84(ish) hours to go!!!!

Starting early in the morning on November 1st, you'll be able to get your bids in...! So what else is available? What goodies have our partners donated?!?!?!

Looking for a little extra tire or some ground clearance on your Nissan or Toyota 4x4?

NissTec Lifts and Toytec Lifts -

and

NissTec_Ultimate_4e6847ef32e57.jpg

Nisstec and Toytec lift components

Snow is flying throughout much of the country, and whether you're getting the sled ready for some riding... or just to access your favorite back country turns... A quality jacket will help keep you warm.

HMK -

Peak-2-Jacket-LARGE.gif

Jackets, packs, gloves, and beanies

And heading into the back country without the proper tools is always a risky endeavor. Help keep that pack light with one of the original, and well-trusted, multi-tools

Leatherman -

hardware-show-02-0611-mdn.jpg

Leatherman Sidekick Multi-tool

For more information on the auction -

And here we go!

More than 50 companies have donated more than 100 products to the nonprofit organization Tread Lightly! for its Fifth Annual Charity Auction on eBay in an effort to raise money for solutions to urgent outdoor recreation issues such as restricted recreation access due to irresponsible behavior. The auction is live from today through November 11th. Visit the auction at the link below. Don't see what you were looking for? Keep an eye out, products will be uploaded throughout the day!

Why support Tread Lightly! through the eBay auction? Well, here's an answer for you.

“We’ve developed some remarkable new programs to help grow the number of good stewards and educated recreationists to help protect recreation access,” said Tread Lightly!’s executive director Lori McCullough. “We’ve begun implementation, but we need help from the outdoor recreation community. Money raised from this auction is paramount in helping us save access and curtail closures.”

Happy bidding!

And here we go!

Happy bidding!

WOW !!

that's alot of great stuff there :yes:

The bids are coming in! Most items are still well below MSRP!

Remember, auction closes on the 11th, but items may time out before then!!!

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY!!!!

Get those bids in on those last remaining items, including Voile Avalanche Shovels (it is winter, afterall...), Ogio Gear Bag, Klim backcountry packs, Rancho Shocks, Tread Lightly! edition Trasharoos, and other items!

mIfrDCh-URiJDWp05pq1U2w.jpg

meQTGb1C9qZWRbu1qEUIN7w.jpg

And to everyone who has already bid and won items... THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT of Tread Lightly! and our mission!!!

Now, go play. Cheers.