mb1968

2013 Kawasaki Brute 300 - Headlight Bulbs

Gotta 2013 Brute Force 300 2x4. Does anyone know the headlamp bulb model # ? H4, H3, etc.

I am looking to upgrade my bulbs for some brighter ones. All i have is KAWAis part number 92069-0039. Any help would be great !! Thank You!!

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

No luck oxidized ! Its a35watt head lamp, but need a # , like H4, etc !! Kawa tells me nothing but wattage and part# ! I dont wanna jack anything up by putting the wrong bulb in, know what i mean ?

definately an H4/HB2/9003 ... as long as a new bulb isn't as long (melting of lens casing), i would jump to a higher wattage or re rig your unit with l.e.d. lighting ...

Got leds mounted on the front, my opinion is that they dont shine that far, but when you look at them up close they blind you. maybe a hid system ?

I am pretty much mechanically inclined (worked on helicopter engines for 11yrs in the Army) but i cant figure out how to remove the bulb........................sad uhh?

Thanks a bunch Ox ! I'll check it out

Hey OX ! Will a higher wattage bulb strain my atv's elec. system ? I know not to run any other "juice" sucking accessory when running a higher watt bulb ! But was just wondering ???

it will have a little more draw, but i don't think critical. the stator makes the current and the regulator keeps it constant, i don't think the bulbs would make the bike work any harder. i think it would be less than a radio blarring ......