Jump to content

  • Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

    As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.


What's this part (w pic)

Recommended Posts

2011 700 Grizz here and I'm wondering what part goes in the hole in the middle of this pic...


Is it this part?...

90480-01558-00 GROMMET $3.76

Seems like something more should go in there to plug up the hole. If it's just the grommet great, I'll order it and be done. But it there's something more that goes in there a pic would be much appreciated.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

After looking at this a little bit more it looks like the nub on the hinged gas cap cover would fit into the grommet when it's closed. Duh.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now