Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Does anybody have the service manual or link for a 2008 650D8F brute force?

Edited by oleskool

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Similar Tagged Content

• By oleskool
      have an 05 750, and she bangs out when you give it gas.
      Idles fine. Also the belt light is flashing, even after a new belt was put on.
      Any ideas?
    • By coolcooch
      Hi, my name is Paul.....I have a 2006 750 Brute Force, my problem is that it pops through the exhaust at a idle, I've adjusted the valves to specs, although it took three tries to get it right. Not sure where to go next, other then it popping through the exhaust at idle it runs as good as it ever has, off idle there is no popping, Any help with this would be much appreciated
    • By Ironwood
      I just bought a 2012 brute force 300 that is an automatic. Im not use to an automatic but it seems to be revving very high at slow to medium speed. It does seem to go fast ~60mph so its not like the belt is slipping. Does anyone know what could be wrong? Thanks
    • By google7
      ok so I got this 06 Brute force 750 in the shop came in no start put a new battery in turn key on and 30A fuse pops replace it try again another 30A fuse gone check wiring harness found 4 prong plug brown and black/yellow wires rubbed through and shorting out fixed that issue replace fuse and try again..... 30A fuse pops again play around for a while and found the CDI has shorted out on the 4 prong plug in cdi side . there was a dynatek cdi box in gave customer choice stock cdi for 300 ish or dynatek for 150 ish brought in new dynatek plug in and starts nice iddles for 5 to 10 seconds and dies ... crank it for a bit nothing ... turn key off then turn on and start .. starts up idles for same amount of time then stalls check out and no spark
      why would it start and stall after 5 seconds and have no spark
      I'm confused
      please help
    • By jessisue1982
      Ok my 2009 Kawasaki brute force 750 4x4i is back firing & cutting out when excellerated and the engine is getting hot enough that it burns my leg through jeans and it feels like the exhaust is melting the fender and I can sometimes smell burning plastic.
      I checked the fan and it is fine, also pulled the fuel pump out and tested and cleaned it and it stopped back firing and cutting out but still runs hot but not showing the temp sensor indicator light on the dfi at all... I checked the plugs and cleaned gapped ect they are fine... radiator is clean and not stopped up, oil level good, injectors working property and clean..... I just don't know what else to do to it.... HELP!