Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

have an 05 750, and she bangs out when you give it gas.

Idles fine. Also the belt light is flashing, even after a new belt was put on.

Any ideas?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Flipper Tiffany Roper Jones
      All I have been through everything. Bought brand new.
      Throttle safety switch 
      Cam and rockers
      ECM
      Carborator
      Stator
      Fuel safety switch 
      Battery
      Everything every forum has spoken of I've bought sealed airbox completely tight unplugged black wire on trans. I have literally done everything in the book.Checked oil today full of gas anyone no anything what might b wrong. Next I'm taking head off and making sure valves seat any ideas.
    • By Josh Cummins
      Bought this quad a couple days ago. Got it home and couldn't get it started. Got my new starter and recoil on. Starts up great. Took it for a quick spin hot light came on. Guess my question is there a way to test the sensor? If sensor is good what would be next step? Any other common checks I should do before throwing new parts at it?

Thanks.
    • By Tiffany Rowland
      I am working on a Honda sportrax I just got my daughter for get birthday and the reverse and neutral light are not working. When I traced the wire down I saw that it wasn't plugged in but I don't see where it is supposed to connect. Does any one have a general idea of where I should look?

• By Stacy Hanks
      I have  2000 Yamaha bear tracker 250 - igniton relay and starter relay both were replaced also the neutral switch indicator was replaced-- bike will not show light on for neutral or start when button is pushed

• By Freezeman
      Thought i would share a fix that I came across. I was working on a 99 scambler 500, The customer complaint was that even with the fuel shut off the tank would slowly drain out onto the ground. First I found the fuel shut off was bad/ leaking/ dripping so I installed a new one thinking that would fix it. Then I ran it and and seen that the overflow was flowing fuel out from the bowl. So I cleaned the needle and seat and changed the float height to lower the fuel level in the bowl. Well... It still overflowed and flooded. So I bench tested the needle and seat with a pop off tester. I found that these newer style needle and seats just utilize an o-ring to install the brass seat into the carb.
      The o-ring for the seat had hardened up allowing fuel into the float bowl from under the seat. New o-ring and problems solved.  

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Devin Heffelfinger
      Howdy
      So my stock 2017 750 KQ came with Carlisle AT489 Bias Tires
      On Amazon these seem to have excellent reviews although the thing I here the most cumulatively on the forums is the first thing to change is the tires. 
      Are these tires all that bad? They seem to be holding up nice and i go on some pretty serious black diamond trails. Granted this is my first ATV purchase and i don't really have anything long term to compare these to. 
      Please lace me up if im missing something here because if buying a new set of tires will increase performance - reliability- comfort - im all for it... Also if you guys could recommend some tires for the trails I'd appreciate it. I don't mud and don't plan to if that helps narrow down the search.
    • By oleskool
      Does anybody have the service manual or link for a 2008 650D8F brute force?
    • By saltlife0624
      okay so just recently I bought this machine for a friend's son as a graduation gift. We rode about two days ago and while riding he punctured the oil filter so we went home immediately. I fixed the oil leak and basically did an oil change and went out for a test ride to see how it was riding and about an hour into my ride it started shaking hard when I hit throttle and just rolled to a stop and now it will
      Not move in any gear. Out of one of the snorkels had a nasty burnt smell when this happened. Thank you for any help in advance!!
    • By po_hara
      Hi, sorry I'm new to this so not sure if I'm doing it right!
      I'm from Ireland, recently bought a 2009 Suzuki 750 Kingquad AFi and having a small issue (at least I hope it's a small issue!!)
      When I start the quad, it fires up, revs etc all as it should, but when I put it into gear and give the throttle a jag it stalls, if I give it the throttle very gentle, it revs up but does back fire slightly and moves off fine!
      The battery was bad in the quad and I changed that, thinking that the pump wasn't getting enough power for injection and I also replaced the spark plug and cleaned out the main fuel lines. It's definitely better than it was, but does still cut out at times! Once the rev gets up and I'm moving on, it runs like a dream.....flying machine! If I come along the road or fields, and slack off the accelerator to about quarter then throttle on, the quad picks up and away like it should, but when I go back to idle / low rev, I have to give it a lot of throttle to keep going, if I go for a small rev to maybe turn around or run up to a gate, it has a habit of stalling or back firing abit!
      Is there anyone who could suggest anything I should do / have missed, etc?