Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

There use to be a bunch of girls on quadgirls.com but their forum isn't working. I think they moved to MySpace and there is too much spyware and virus there for me. I am going to try to get the girls I meet on the track to come here.

I ride mx/sx/harescrambles. I started in mx/sx and now I'm doing harescrambles.....it's all a WHOLE lot of FUN :) and I love meeting new girls that ride too........I don't feel like such an outsider when I do :) :) :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Ajmboy
      View File 1987-1992 Suzuki LT250R Race Porting Instructions
      1987-1992 Suzuki LT250R Race Porting Instructions
      Submitter Ajmboy Submitted 01/28/2019 Category Suzuki ATV  
    • By Brantley40
      Any racers looking to sell take off's?
    • By StolenATV
      2017 Carry On trailer, 2008 Honda TRX450R, 2007 Yamaha YZ250F all stolen from apartment complex parking lot.
      At some point between September 1 and September 16, my trailer, my 4wheeler, and my husbands dirtbike were stolen from our apartment complex. Pleasssse reach out if you see any of the trio 🙂
      The post Stolen Trailer, Racing 4wheeler, and Dirtbike appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By ATVNetwork
      DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (March 14, 2018) - The 4th Annual ATV Supercross at Daytona International Speedway took place on March 13, 2018 in Daytona Beach, Florida. One rider hungry to earn the first win of 2018 was, Wienen Motorsports/Yamaha/Maxxis rider Chad Wienen. Wienen had set out to show the skills that he worked on during the off-season. He has prepared himself for the 2018 season, and the battles that ensue with Joel Hetrick. These battles would happen right from the first gate drop of the new season. It did not take long for everyone to see Wienen’s training had paid off as the multi-time champion decimated the technical Daytona track earning him the ATVriders.com Fastest Qualifier award.
      View the full article
    • By ATVNetwork
      The 4th Annual ATV Supercross at Daytona International Speedway took place on March 13, 2018 in Daytona Beach, Florida. One rider hungry to earn the first win of 2018 was, Wienen Motorsports/Yamaha/Maxxis rider Chad Wienen. Wienen had set out to show the skills that he worked on during the off-season.
      View the full article