Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

1990 suzuki Quad Runner LT-230 e

BYRON85

Okay guys so I bought a 1990 Suzuki QuadRunner LT-230 e 2x4 with reverse. The bike runs great but had an issue with the chain falling off. I rode it around the yard last week and the chain slipped and the motor died. I got it back into neautral and pushed it back into the garage. I bought a new Sprocket and Chain kit. After getting the Back Sprocket off I tried getting the front off. That's where I've run into the problem. I bent the tab back on the Sprocket so to loosen the sprocket nut. However I cant get the Bike into any gear to allow me to have some resistance to the turning of the nut. I've tried rocking the bike back and forth shifting the lever but cannot get it into any gear. I'm hoping that I didn't screw up the gears somehow. I hope I've described this clearly. Any help is much appreciated.

Stay Gold!

Dream Car Giveaway