Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

New to me 06 sportsman 500

uncleal

I've looked since last year about this time for a quad, and finally found one. scrolling through FB the other day and someone had an ISO ad looking for a quad in the $4500 range. Someone posted that he had a 06 sportsman 500 with low miles. The poster said he wasn't interested, so I PM'd the guy and told him I was. He sent pics, and I asked questions, and went down to look at it, and was surprised that he was selling a covered snowmobile trailer with it. It was his dads, and bad health prompted him to sell it. It's an 06 500 efi, mossy oak, winch, 420 miles, this thing looks like it had never been off the trailer, no scratches, no cracks in anything. The trailer was a bonus,it's a yacht club aluminum 8x10, everything works so far on the quad itself, I towed it home yesterday, stopped once for a coffee, and checked wheel heat and there wash't any. I think the $4000 I paid for it was well worth the moneyl. Now I'm looking for a snow plow for it, any suggestions. Thanks

polaris 500 quad.jpg

yacht club trailer.jpg

Dream Car Giveaway