bosshogg1

wtb:ltr parts

1 post in this topic

:confused: i`m looking for a oiltank for my ltr450 can some body help me

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By seth

Well we rode the snot out of all three 4 wheelers this weekend. Everything was running great until yesterday evening... Monday... We blew of the reared in the trx 300 anyone know of anyone that has a parts bike for a fourtrx 300 i can pick a rear end off of one of theirs? 88-2000 2x4...
      Not for sure what broke spindle or pinion but will find out next weekend.. Just trying to get a feel on how much this is going to set me back...
      I know new they are 200 bucks... Any ideas on used...
      Thanks in advance!
    • By predrider305
      What parts are interchangeable between the two? I kniw the wheels are, what else? Parting out a z250 that I bought for $80. I already sold the rear kt577 tires alone for $110 LOL
    • By GREENIE
      just bought my new parts i needed for my raptor. I got a houser steering stem and bar mounts. renthal fatbar handlebars. and a renthal chain and sprocket kit. so hopefully i ll be back riding again by next weekend.
    • By quadcrazy
      We have updated our Parts Seach section under "SHOP" with results from ebay and amazon. This is a web based search which includes supporting sellers who provide their product catalogs for us to use in our search results. In turn, if something is purchased, QUADCRAZY earns a small percentage as a kick back, which helps maintain this community.
      We've also added a convenient key word based search box at the top right of this site for ease of use.
      So check it out if you are in the market to buy some things for your toys and at the same time, help support QUADCRAZY with your purchases!
    • By wegtech
      I had to give up on getting parts from the local dealer.I needed a oil filter for my arctic cat 300 which you need a o-ring on the cover when changing.They had the filter but no o-ring which they could order and have it in about a week.And this was at a shop that had service also,so what do they do if someone has a machine in there for service wait.So instead I just paid the shipping and ordered it on line instead of burning gas chasing parts.So the question is this pretty much the norm now,and if so who do you think the best online parts supplier is?