Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

Aftermarket Carb 98 LT250?

swshinaver

Dream Car Giveaway

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By ttu
      So just acquired this 2002 Suzuki Vinson LT-A500F and am in the beginning process of getting it to run.  I found two small screw size holes in the top of the tank, it would appear someone was not careful screwing something down to the plastic cover and accidently damaged the tank. My preface is to replace the tank but I am not finding any available, so can anyone give me any advise on this. If I do not find a suitable one at a reasonable price I will look at possible doing a epoxy type repair on this one. 
      Next is the fuel gauge, its missing and is creating another hole in the tank. I found this ONE which looks like it on ebay but the seller does not include any dimensions to verify.  So any advise on this will be greatly appreciated as well. 
      I did see the post on changing the fuel petcock with the Yamaha on/off valve which I have ordered already. 

• By jamison1969
      I have a 97" polaris sportsman 500 and the 4 wheel drive wont work, it just didnt work one day. I dont know when or why it went out. It has a 4 wheel drive button on the handle bars and it is on and i have turned it on and off but no go............ any thoughts or ideas, please help. I need it for sat. i will never get out on this small lake for ice fishing with out my wheeler, thanks in advance jamie.
    • By Carguy
      I have a 1998 Yamaha Timberwolf 4x2 that I recently noticed a pretty heavy oil leak. I discovered that it was coming from the shift shaft seal. I can’t find anything specific to this atv, (or others), on how to replace it. I found several videos on motorcycles and the fix appears simple. The problem is that the shift shaft on my Timberwolf runs through a metal arm welded to the engine, so I can’t slide the seal over the shaft. (Picture attached). Can anyone please steer me in the right direction. Thank you 
    • By olddude
      Just wondering where you guy's an Gal's get your parts. I love buying OEM stuff but sometimes they just cost to darn much for what they are. I know, I know everybody needs to make a living but dang! $ 97.00 for brake pads on one side of the front of my KingQuad. There has got to be a better way.
    • Dream Car Giveaway
    • By VikingTrad3r
      anyone have experience with this?
      ive got a few 250 timberwolves, 2 moto4 250’s, one moto4 350. 
      planning on picking up a late 80’s or early 90’s big bear. ive found they are cheap, and bombproof. 

but im looking for rear shocks for my 86 yfm250 moto4 and want to keep my input cost as low as possible. there is zero damping effect left from the originals and when i searched “yfm250 yamaha rear shock” i found a few generic “universal” shocks and wanted to ask here if others have had success. 

cheers. vt
  • Gallery Images