Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
07CHCAchamp

Any Hill climb Racers out there

Hi

I am a pro quad racer from colorado and I was woundering if there were any other hill climb racers on this site. I compete in both the CHCA Colorado Hill Climb Association as well as PPIHC the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb. If you have never made it to one of these races you are missing out. Pikes Peak Is the ultimate race and one of the most beutiful places in the whole world. So I would like to invite anyone that is interested to check out the websites colorado hill climb association and PPIHC Home Page to find out more about the quads in Colorado. Who knows I might even see you at the races some day.

Sincerely Brady Dimmick

2007 CHCA champion Pro Quad #12

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Best/ Cheapest site/ place to get parts

I live in north Phoenix, Arizona. I just recently got a 1987 moto 4, YFM350ERT. Where would be a cheap place or website to get parts? I know I will need a few things. I'm looking into finding a manual for it so I can get right stuff but that seems to be difficult. thanks

By William Waterworth, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 7 replies
    • Site to download Arctic Cat manuals and diagrams

Came across this site today that has a lot of Arctic Cat information.   http://shop.arcticcat.eu/isoled-shop/media/uploads/service_support/?dir=   Mike  

By mikeexplorer, in Arctic Cat ATV Forum

• 1 reply
    • Great site for trail info!

ATV Trails, Motorcycle Trails, Motocross Tracks, California

By Artifice, in Where To Ride Your ATV

• 1 reply
    • Colorado Member

New member from Colorado, looking to learn about a recent purchase.  Bought what I believe to be a 1986 Yamaha Moto 4.  Will be searching for manuals and some parts.  Thanks.

By VFWVET, in New Members Area!

• 2 replies
    • Trail Quad vs. Mx Racer... Want best of both for my upcoming build

I'm Excited. in 4 days i will go pick up my Crated 89 LT250r Quadracer. completely unseen. No idea of condition or complete parts list. With a lot of unknowns, Ive started making a parts wish list. Which has me trying to decide on set ups, color scheme, aftermarket, OEM, or hybrid parts and in general what i am wanting to get out of this Quad. After much back and forth i'm done arguing with my self. since this is a complete rebuild and not going to be a restoration. I've decided I want to build a  balanced mix between Mx race ready machine and a trail dominant beast. So where to start??? I'm greedy so of course I want all the pros and none of the cons. Not as easy as it sounds.This is What i've come up with so far.  Which at any time is subject to change.  Chassis Gussets a must. the last thing i want is to destroy the frame after spending hours upon hours building around it. All stainless steel control cables and lines. +2+1 A Arms, +4 Axle. The goal here is to have 50" stance. I understand in the past most trail riders prefer a more narrow stance 46" to 48"  but with the saturation of UTV ( Joto side by sides) on the trails. Most trails have been widened. So in reality a 50" wide Quad should not struggle for room while gaining the added stability of a wider stance. +2 Swing Arm, If I can find one... The absolute best Adjustable Suspension system I can afford. Performance Pipe/silencer, Reeds, and Carb combo to get max out of assuming stock engine.  Holeshot tires or similar on 9" rims. Nerf Bars. LED light upgrade. Possibly a larger fuel tank upgrade, If such thing exists. Custom Air box with performance filter. All Black Race cut Plastics. All Chassis, Arms, Nerf bars, Bumpers, engine, Wheel Hubs, Brake Calipers, Foot pegs. Up 1 tooth front Sprocket and down 1 tooth rear sprocket. Plus anything I forgot underneath. Will all be powder coated a Rich but not to bright Blood Red . Including Grips and guards same Red. Along with Same Red Suspension covers... A 4" to 5" single S Suzuki Logo for nose of front hood same red. Red stitched Full Suzuki Logo on back of seat. a custom and Extremely SATANIC Vinyl job.  Upside down crosses, pentagrams, and Number plate 666. You guessed it, same red with white highlights for depth. Her name will be Jeannie. After my wife. who is a very sexy, yet life sucking bitch, that will lay you out and punish you if you push her to far. So this is my basic concept. All while trying to Balance Trail with Mx.  If  you see or think of something I missed or something you think may work better for my situation, by all means, mention it here. I will definitely take a look at it. Suggestions, thoughts, opinions are very much welcome... Until then... Deuces!!!

By DemonQuad666, in This vs. That ATV & Off Road Comparisons

• 0 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content