Welcome to QUADCRAZY! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our ATV Community and post in our forums, create your own ATV group, share your photos and videos, download manuals, and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

Sign in to follow this  
QuadMagazine

Keep In Tune: Making Your Own Adjustments

To get the most out of your FCR carb-equipped quad, the airscrew must be adjusted to account for altitude and air density, as well as aftermarket exhaust...

More...

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By outodoors
      Correction 80 Badger. Does any one know if this is possible, My in laws have a place in N. AZ and want we want to be able to ride from the house to the trail down the road, and also on the forest roads, Az says we have to have brake light, High and Low beams, Mirror and horn and plate light, Just curious if anyone has done this?
    • By cabinman
      tried to winch my bike out yesterday and bike stalled, then winch stopped working. took it home and when i try to use winch there is a big clunking sound behind battery. took winch off and tried again and same noise. not sure what , why and exactly where its coming from to even try and repair or replace. any ideas????
    • By black250ex
      Hey guys, my friend purchased a used (and abused) Raptor 660r and left it in my possession while he's over in Germany with the army. As a thank you to him for letting me use it while he's gone I'd like to get it tuned up and checked out for him, any idea what this would cost at the dealer? It's a 2003 Raptor 660r with some kind of full exhaust, and I'm unsure about any other engine mods. At the very least I'd like to get the oil changed, new spark plug, new air filter, and get everything inspected and adjusted.
    • By quadcrazy
      This video was submitted to the QUADCRAZY Video section by Ajmboy.
      Description of Video: The Art of Pipe Making - A look at how Yoshimura pipes are made
      Video Tags: ATV Yoshimura pipes exhaust atv
      http://www.quadcrazy.com/video/video/&v=123887981793
    • By TPbandit
      Thot uv having a summer project. Putting a cr 500 in2 a 85 atc 250r frame. This wood b built frm ground up. Unless i cn find a rollin chasis. Want 2 c wut y'all thnk uv this project..