Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Max Genaw

Kenda K530 Tires w/Wheels - $400

Kenda K530 Pathfinder Front Tires - 25x8x12
Kenda K530 Pathfinder Back Tires - 25x10x124 

12 in Steel Wheels pulled from 2018 Textron Alterra 500, NEW

5178F2CA-04D3-43D5-8068-8A787190B764.jpeg

007289F2-FC9F-471A-8BA2-39F9A6E33A90.jpeg

AE2BC184-F253-4FFC-BB82-B6BAD3910D50.jpeg

5117949E-4035-4909-ADC6-62FC2A24F5F6.jpeg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Julio Cano
      The tires which I bought on ebay cannot be balanced, it’s out of round.Tried riding and had wobble. 
      It was mounted in shop and they also put it on a rim they had sitting in the shop and same issue to confirm it.
      Are they defective ?
      They have brand new high quality tires for my  old suzuki gsxr750 and want about $600 for two tires.
      Is it worth it to pay that much or buy another set of front rear tires like Hexautoparts which has good reviews on trustpilot.com?
      Any recommendations ?
      Thank you.
    • By David Miller
      Does anyone know how to access the check engine codes on a 2018 450 sportsman. Just changed battery and spark plug . It runs fine but the light is on and I need this to plow snow and need it reliable. Any ideas . Thanks
    • By mothrottle
      The VIN on my 2018 Kodiak 450 is not where it's supposed to be. I bought this used. Is there another "hidden" location where I can find it? Need the number for insurance co. Thanks in advance.
    • By 06kfx440
      So my friend was riding this and all 4 wheels locked up and had to be slid out of the woods. We put it on the trailer and and left it alone thinking it was ice.

So he drove home and as we drug it off the trailer “snap!” Started rolling again. I told him to leave it since it’s rolling and we can figure it out

I’m not close to the machine to try things or even work on it. Buy anyone have an idea. I was thinking ice like mentioned. But nothing was leaking to indicate a broken case or seal. And the fact it rolled just by bouncing on the trailer. Very confused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • By Randel1
      I am trying to put a 1994 Suzuki 250 quadrunner back into service. I have it up and running like new but need to replace the plastics as they are brittle and crumbling due to age and sun exposure. I would like to purchase new parts either OEM or aftermarket but have had little luck in finding them. I would even consider used or salvaged parts in serviceable condition. Any help in locating these parts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.