Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

4tracker

Michigan, invite extreme hill climbs St Helen area

Got some great areas, up north here, in my state, that I'v found/stumbled up on, around there, over the years, exploring on my own, since 86, that I'm willing to share with anyone interested, even if you've ridden there before, and might have overlooked some of the best, rugged hill climbs, and heavily wooded trail cliffs, steep hill climb adventures in the state, hidden just out of site/view! The main reason for my many trips there, was to explore for these hidden gems, and the overwhelming excitement, after coming across them, where if someone had shown these areas to me, it wouldn't have had the same thrill/excitement as finding them on my own! 
For just $2000 I can show you and your friends these same wonderful area too....just kidding....no charge lol free to anyone willing to take the challenge, not for everyone, or your occasional passive/cautious trackers! Definitely need a larger motor, grunt machine or UTV with plenty of ground clearance, where I barely make it through some times, with my 750, 4x4 w/ 12'' ground clearance! 
Get with me for more info, and lets plan a trip as soon as weather improves.
Thanks, Steve

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rich1028
      Gladwin Trail North Loop 7-8-20
      We Made it back to Gladwin. First time there on the Honda 400's, and with the Go Pro Camera's. This is One of Four Videos, We rode the Northern Loop, video is in its Entirety, just broken down into 4 Videos . Trail Conditions were Great!And being on A Week Day,no one was there! Sure Was Warm Though °90 ! Wife is Riding the Red & Black 2008 Honda 400 EX I'm on the Red & White 2014 Honda 400 X See You On The Trails!

• By Admin
      We would like to wish everyone a Fantastic Memorial Day Weekend!

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

• By Rich1028
      Gladwin Quad Trails North Loop 4-18-20 Part One

Was another great day for Riding Quads!
      Yes we Rode both Leota and Gladwin Quad Trails the same day!!
      See You On The Trails!

• By mywifeknowseverythin
      Great sayings by police officers
      These 16 Police Comments were taken off actual police car videos around the country:
      #16 "You know, stop lights don't come any redder than the one you just went through."
      #15 "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch after you wear them a while."
      # 14 "If you take your hands off the car, I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document."
      #13 "If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."
      #12 "Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? Because that's the speed of the bullet that'll be chasing you."
      #11 "You don't know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want to on the ticket, huh?"
      #10 "Yes, sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help.
      Oh, did I mention that I'm the shift supervisor?"
      #9 "Warning?” You want a warning? O.K., I'm warning you not to do that again, or I'll give you another ticket."
      #8 "The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"
      #7 "Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy and corn dogs and step in monkey crap."
      #6 "Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven."
      #5 "In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC."
      #4 "How big were those 'Just two beers' you say you had?"
      #3 "No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We use d to, but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we can."
      #2 "I'm glad to hear that Chief (of Police) Hawker is a personal friend of yours. So you know someone who can post your bail."
      AND THE WINNER IS...
      #1 "You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't. Sign here."
    • By Milsparro
      Howdy y'all. Just bought myself a 2004? Yamaha 400 with electrical Gremlins aplenty. Runs good (after jumping the starter solenoid relay terminals with the helpfully included with the sale pliers) but no fan when my wife's 03 Kodiak 400 had fan and the starter button makes it to the starter solenoid but the ECU side isn't happy. This seems to be a lively forum with manual downloads being supported so hi.
      Oh yah, and you can get two Kodiak 400s on a 5x8 trailer... I bought a nice 14' trailer as soon as possible after this.