Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

QuadMagazine

Off For Transport

This may be a dumb question but it stacking to turn it up on end? :amstupid:

This may be a dumb question but it stacking to turn it up on end? :amstupid:

yes standing it up on its tail

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By StolenATV
      New plastic fenders few scratches extended rear end nerf bars
      The post Stolen Honda ATV Quad appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By mikeexplorer
      ARCTIC CAT BRANDED SIDE-BY-SIDES AND ATVS ARE COMING BACK
      Passion can change people. Change minds. And in the end, it can take us back to where our family has been all along. Because Arctic Cat fans and powersports enthusiasts demanded it, the Arctic Cat® name will be returning to ATVs and Side-by-Sides in 2019.
      With a legacy of innovation, performance and fun, our legendary lineup of ATVs, side-by-sides and snowmobiles are built to take you anywhere you want to go — from carving up mountain snow on a Mountain Cat Alpha One in British Columbia, to flying over the dunes in Glamis in a Wildcat™ XX. And these high-performance vehicles are still made proudly in Thief River Falls, Minnesota.

https://www.arcticcat.com/the-cat-is-back/

• By scott1445
      Found this system and have tried it on my quad (and bikes) had to mod the mount a little to fit my wider bars but that was simple with some aluminum flat stock adding 2" to each side. Simple wiring and all in one unit so did not have to bury an amp....loaded it up with music and also use my bluetooth on phone...wanted to share....its on ebay under firehousetechnology . wanted to share will post more as I ride more but so far so good and simple addition! They are on facebook also under firehouse technology if you wanted to see what they posted
      Here is video link to there initial post and video

• By VFWVET
      Just purchased one of these and I have a few questions:  Went to change the air filter and it fell apart, but there were two pieces of the foam wrapping the wire cage - Normal?  In addition there was about an inch of oil in the bottom of the air filter box - again - Normal?  The backing piece of plastic for the wire cage was laying in the bottom of the filter box and the bolt was also in the oil.   I am also looking for a recommendation on what to do with the machine as far as maintenance, it runs well, shifts fine, needs a new battery, but what else should I be checking?  The previous owner had it for over 25 years and does not have any records or memory of the last oil change or any other maintenance other than needing to replace the battery a couple of years ago and placing a car battery on the front rack and running wires to the starter.   Learning curve is sharp, but looking forward to the experience.   Thanks for your input.  
    • By marlon smith
      i HAVE A 2008 BAja 250 ur quad, have running problems and electrical rewiring project. I have found this model is made by loncin which has went out business. Have found some parts such as switches that have to be rewired and I think I have a bad stator. Will run till warm and then stops firing. The cdi is new and would not fire at all till I replaced it. Now I have this problem. Can anyone connect me with a good wiring diagram and a good diagnostic  procedure for this 7 wire 3 plug  cdi?