Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

2014 Sportsman Forest 850 Decals Needed

weblex

Hi. I'm owning 2014 Sportsman Forest 850. Due to operation there is a problem with the decals and I would like to update them. But, as it turned out, this model is rare and finding the necessary stickers is a very difficult task, especially considering that the part of the decals set that I'm looking for is no longer produced - number 2 on the pic below with part number 7179065.

I've tried to contact Polaris support asking them to sell me this decals or send image in any possible format to print by myself but unfortunately no luck and it's sad, because I have owned various models of Polaris for over 10 years and a fan of this manufacturer.

Perhaps someone can send graphic files so I can print the stickers myself or show me how to get them?

Or is there another solution to this problem? Small fresh decals make the ATV look completely different.

Thank you in advance for any help or idea.

image.png.679470c2dc1d97edc253f45319870e6a.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Lukequinn
      I have a Yamaha beartracker 250 that I can’t seem to get running right
      i am after replacing the spark plug, carburettor, and the carb boot to the engine when she starts she revs up like mad  even when the mixture screw on the carb is fully in when running she pops and stalls and won’t rev up 
      has anybody have any idea what could be wrong with it thanks
    • By skittle021
      So I've got a Hisun 550 (clone of a Yamaha Rhino 660) that I was doing some work on that required removing the CVT and it's housing. Upon attempting to reinstall the clutch, sheaves, etc, I found that the belt no longer fits - it's far too wide. None of the parts have been replaced, they're all OEM. Exactly the same parts as what I took off a few weeks ago.
      To be more specific, my belt is 1.25in wide, but the gap between the clutch and the primary sheave is only 7/8in wide. I'll include a few photos to explain.
      Has anyone ever experienced such a bizarre problem? Any help at all would be appreciated, I've been stuck on this for a month. I'm open to just about any suggestion.
      Photos: 

• By skittle021
      So I've got a Hisun 550 that I was doing some work on that required removing the CVT and it's housing. Upon attempting to reinstall the clutch, sheaves, etc, I found that the belt no longer fits - it's far too wide. None of the parts have been replaced, they're all OEM. Exactly the same parts as what I took off a few weeks ago.
      To be more specific, my belt is 1.25in wide, but the gap between the clutch and the primary sheave is only 7/8in wide. I'll include a few photos to explain.
      Has anyone ever experienced such a bizarre problem? Any help at all would be appreciated, I've been stuck on this for a month. I'm open to just about any suggestion.
      Photos: 

• By brettautosworldwide
      Sportsman 570 Whatsapp : +33758980374
      Starting at $4,999 US MSRP.
      An additional logistics charge of $250 will apply.
      Plus delivery and installation charges.
      Whatsapp : +33758980374
      For inquires : [email protected]
      Instant chat Skype id : live:.cid.481378ea1a91ce4b

Ready from task to trail, Sportsman 570 offers a perfect blend of hard-working utility and gritty toughness.

• By Werewolf
      My wheeler originally had a fuel leak.But on trying to start it no spark. Took front end off, when I try to start it I get one spark then nothing. Come back a while latter one spark,replaced coil and cdi box no help?