Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

DrtyGrlKristin

Looking for riding SHOES, not boots!

I'm looking for some shoes to wear while riding. I've been just wearing DC's and want something more for actual riding. Can't wear riding boots in the Rhino though, hard to push the gas and break! I know they have short boots for guys, but, what about gals? Any ideas of what I can get or where to look? :huh:

thanks! :yes:

How about pumps or Stilettos? :biggrinjesterc:

Or you can check these out:

Alpinestars S-MX 1 Riding Shoes :: Shoes - Men :: Solo Moto Parts

They look like they have some safety features too them also.

The stilettos are for the bedroom!:wink:

That's funny you recommend those shoes, she bought those for me for Christmas. I love them. I wear them when I wear my over the boot pants. They are just as comfortable as B-ball shoes.:woot:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Dwight Williams
      I have a 99 Kodiak 400 4X4 that I picked up for $300.  The previous owner had modified the foot shifter by welding a piece of rebar to it so he could hand shift while plowing.  As you can imagine, the allows for much more torque on the shifter than it was designed to have, and he broke the stopper off of the the shift mechanism.  No big deal, I ordered the part and put it back together, went through the carburetor and off we go, it runs pretty good.  
      The first thing I noticed is that when I put the shifter all the way down it goes into reverse, I'm supposed to twist a knob to get it to reverse but this seems to be disabled.  Also, once in reverse, it's a bugger to get back out.  I have to hold the shifter up, then quickly back down and up again to get it to come out.  All forward gears work fine, clutch is tight, no problems.
      The reverse cable and lever are in tact and seem to move freely.  
      My question is this:  What does one normally have to do to get this thing into reverse?  I assume put it in neutral, twist the knob, kick the shifter down.  Does the brake need to be applied?  I'm not sure what's going on here, I suspect it's been 'modified' as it goes into reverse without the proper precautions, just not sure if the mods were external on internal.

thanks
    • By gouletp
      When it is  cold outside, say 35 deg F and colder, it is very difficult to shift to Reverse from neutral.  Engine temp doesn't have an effect.  I apply the brakes hard with the hand lever and the foot pedal.  In another post I read that high idle can affect shifting when the engine temp is warm. 
      I will try it with lower idle speed once I find the screw.  In the interim, can you tell me if there is some sort of adjustment for the shifter?
      Thank you
    • By Adrian Ciotinga
      Hello,
      I recently picked up an ‘07 KFX 700. All was going well, rode it about 40 miles, when it started bogging at low speeds. If I kept the revs higher, I was just fine. Also, a persistent issue since I picked it up is the fairly difficult start (but it is abnormally cold right now and the quad is jetted for the dunes at summertime).
      Regarding the complete lack of idle, I have to rev it a couple times to get it to idle after starting it, after which it’s 50/50 whether it remains idling. I don’t have low fuel, but all of this began after I rode it pretty hard and the radiator fan kicked in. Might be overheating, just wanted to hear your opinions.
    • By bradley nelson
      Im cool with the police in my area so i can ride on public roads.
    • By SD400exGirly
      Hi Ladies,
      I am new to the forum and to riding. I just bought a 2002 Honda 400ex and I love it. I went out riding for the first time last Sunday and I can't wait to get back out there on Saturday. My question is do you wear your wedding/engagement rings while riding? I just recently got engaged and I never take my ring off. It fits fine under my glove and I am wondering if anyone else has lost theirs or had a bad experience wearing it while riding.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Diana Donner
      I am struggling to find boots that will fit my large calves. I'm not a large person just muscular calves. I wear a women's size 7 but have tried on up to my boyfriend's size 10. Surely there is something out there.... I can't be the only person struggling
    • By ITorMIS
      I just picked up a 2006 Kazuma Falcon 110 for my son. The previous owner ended up taking off the airbox and filter and replacing it with a cone style air filter and no airbox at all.
      My son loved to ride through puddles, big ones, with his Polaris Predator (before it got stolen) and I'm wondering if I buy the OEM airbox/filter for the Falcon, will it protect the engine from the puddle splashes. Someone told me the standard airbox may have vents that won't protect it.
      Anyone have experience with the Falcon and riding in wet conditions?
      Thanks in Advance.
    • By Glad510
      Hi everybody. Please check my new short video from one ATV trip. Iam riding on CFMOTO Gladiator, who else? [ame]
      [/ame]
    • By toonces
      New to ATVing and by the end of the summer I'll probably be heading out into some remote mountain regions for some back country trail riding, and I'm wondering just what kind of stuff/tools etc I should bring along in case of breakdowns/events etc. Short list so far includes a GPS (probably a Garmin Montana 650T), a tire repair kit, and courtesy of my Mom one of those satellite personal locator beacons, probably the ResQLink+ from ACR.
      Any other suggestions for stuff that might come in handy?
    • By ter737
      Me and my friends riding on litle tracks!!
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPZEQoaZexU&list=UUB2C2cXcO1WOiDDGB9d8Kcg]GoPro Hero2 HD: LTR450 and Yz450r+Yz250r riding tracks - YouTube[/ame]