Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Just like the title states.

Gun rack for ATV's.

Clamp style mounting.

These were mounted and never once used.

They are brand new!

I cant think of the brand, but i do know they were about $40 plus shipping to my house in Illinois.

These bad boys are ready to be mounted. They hold 1 gun at a time.

These mounts could also be used to hold several fishing poles

shovels, whatever you can think of that will work.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/ride_wake_210/for%20sale/Picture004.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/ride_wake_210/for%20sale/Picture001.jpg

$25 plus shipping

I accept Paypal, personal checks, cash and money orders

Let me know if your interested.

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Bike/brand of choice?

So one thing I enjoy about Quadcrazy is the amount of diversity when it comes to the bike/brand of choice.   We all hear about so many different brands/types that we need help or helping out with!  Myself ive had just about every brand bike except for a Suzuki which I’m currently seeking as my next project😜. I currently have 5 quads and they are all different in brand except for two Honda’s one of which is a newer bike fuel injected. I have to say so far through all the bikes I’ve worked on my brand of choice would be Honda! I think they make a great product!  I love the older carburetor bikes!  Now I’m sure some of the other members feel differently and I would like to hear your bike of choice and why?  Wether it be the repairs, handling, look, safety, simplicity, electronics etc!!!!!!! One of the reasons I bring this up is I have friend that recently purchased a can am new!  I asked him why a can am after all the years of Polaris?  He said it’s a nice looking bike and wanted to try something new. He has rode the bike three or four times and hated it!  So a trip back to the dealer he traded it in for a Polaris and he’s very happy now.  A costly mistake since he lost money on the can am but back to his Polaris that he said he will never stray again.  Let’s hear it ! 

By Frank Angerano, in General ATV Discussion

• 9 replies
    • 10 Simple Add-Ons To Improve The Style And Functionality Of Your Polaris General 4

news Great upgrades for your family adventure rig The Polaris General 4 is an excellent family adventure rig, but it is made even better by these 10 simple add-ons for style and functionality. View the full article

By ATVNetwork, in ATV News, Articles & Press Releases

• 0 replies
    • NEW TEXTRON OFF ROAD BRAND

AUGUSTA, GA — Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc., a Textron Inc. company, announces the transition of its Bad Boy® Off Road brand to Textron Off Road. Side-by-side models in the current line remain the same; vehicles with the new Textron Off Road branding will begin to appear in authorized dealerships by April 2017. The Textron Off Road brand of side-by-sides features the gasoline-powered Stampede™ and Stampede XTR; the all-electric Recoil®, Recoil iS and Recoil iS Crew; and the hybrid Ambush® iS. The brand name change signifies the strong engineering and manufacturing legacy Textron has in industries such as aerospace, defense and automotive. Among Textron’s well-known brands and products are Bell Helicopter rotorcraft, Cessna and Beechcraft fixed-wing aircraft, Lycoming engines, Cushman utility vehicles, Jacobsen professional turf equipment, and Greenlee professional tools, among many others. “We are changing our brand from Bad Boy Off Road to Textron Off Road to better reflect the detailed design, precision engineering, manufacturing expertise and high performance for which Textron is known, across a number of major industries,” said John Collins, vice president, consumer for Textron Specialized Vehicles. “Our new name is more indicative of the level of performance, quality and innovation that we build into our side-by-sides, and demonstrates how serious Textron is about its future in the powersports market.” Changes to the website and social media platforms are complete and online. The new website address is www.TextronOffRoad.com. About Textron Off Road
      Textron Off Road, formerly known as Bad Boy Off Road, pioneered the category of electrically powered 4x4 vehicles used for hunting and outdoor recreation due to their silent, odorless operation and environmentally friendly, emissions-free drivetrains. Today, the diverse Textron Off Road product line includes gas, electric and hybrid-powered off-road vehicles for a variety of uses in work and play, including the new Stampede and Stampede XTR 4x4 side-by-sides. Textron Off Road is a brand of Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company. About Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc.
      Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under the E-Z-GO®, Cushman®, Arctic Cat®, Textron Off Road™, Jacobsen®, Dixie Chopper®, Ransomes®, TUG™, Douglas™, Premier™ and Safeaero™ brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves. About Textron Inc.
      Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, Textron Off Road, Textron Systems, and TRU Simulation + Training. For more information visit www.textron.com.
      Certain statements in this press release may describe strategies, goals, outlook or other non-historical matters; these forward-looking statements speak only as of the date on which they are made, and we undertake no obligation to update them. These statements are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors that may cause our actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. http://www.textronoffroad.com/    

By Admin, in Textron Off Road ATV Forum

• 1 reply
    • Title vs. bill of sale

I live in ohio and I’m not sure if you can get a title with a bill of sale from a private party? Seen a couple quads I like but they didn’t have a title and turned a way from them because of that. Anyone know?

By Dominic Delmatto, in General ATV Discussion

• 8 replies
    • Joel Hetrick Takes the Win and Points Lead in Illinois

The stage was set this past Saturday at Sunset Ridge MX as round six of the 2018 ATV Motocross Championship (ATVMX) presented by CST Tires, an AMA National Championship, series fired off the gate with high temperatures and humidity that were almost unbearable. View the full article

By ATVNetwork, in ATV Racing & ATV Events

• 0 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Ajmboy
      If you are looking for a used ATV for sale, where do you look? I know ebay and craigslist have used ATVs for sales and then sometimes you find local trade publications where they list used ATVs. I was looking online and decided to list out some websites that sell used ATVs. If you know of any additional websites or sources to look for or buy used ATVs, please post as a comment in this topic.
      eBay Motors  - usually has a good selection of four wheelers, ATVs, and Side by Sides and offer seller protections
      Craigslist - usually has more local ATVs, but be careful as there are no seller protections
      ATV Trader - has over 130k ATVs listed by private sellers
      ATVSoup.com - new and used ATVs for sale
      WantAdDigest - Shows local listings of ATVs for sale
      ATV.com - List new and used ATVs for sale
      When buying a used ATV, make sure you do your research and find out the book value of the ATV, look over the condition of the ATV, and as for verification of ownership. Be careful who you buy from and get the ATV checked out by a professional dealer or repair shop if you are baying a high price. 
      Watch our for VIN numbers that are scraped off, this is usually a sign that the ATV was stolen.
    • By YamahaGrizzly
      Few bears doing water wheelies!
      I fell off the bike and boy is the water cold lol!

• By Jacob Blocker
      I got an ATV from a guy that ran out of time rebuilding an eiger 400. He put a nerma Piston and rings in. I finished it up and it smoked like a train. I took the head off and honed the walls and it looked like the rings where on the walls, but it smokes just as much. I'm confused what's wrong with this thing.
    • By quad man
      Can somebody please tell me if 250x or 250ex nerf bars will fit on 96 300ex, and will 93-98 300ex nerf bars work on my 96 300ex? Thanks