Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
onebad400ex

yeah

Guest Fox300exchic

Yeah but its like we use to say in kindergarden...First the Worst! Ha Ha! J/K :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Post your mods...

Do any mods to your atv? Let's hear about it!!!

By quadcrazy, in ATV & Off Road Modifications

• 110 replies
    • Post your House Christmas Lights!

I am starting this thread as it's that time of the year....I'm planning to put some up myself, nothing crazy, maybe my 2 front trees and hand rail. When I do, I will post a pic in this thread. Has anyone else put their house lights up yet? Post a pic!

By Ajmboy, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 11 replies
    • Post your favorite videos from other sites!

We've added some features to the video section here at QUADCRAZY! Check it out at Videos » QUADCRAZY ATV Community and ATV Forum You can also import video from MyQuadVideos.com, MySpace, YouTube, and Break, by copying the video page url and filling in some fields. It's that easy! We did not carry over the video section from the old site. We are looking at options for this down the road. The challenge became hosting all the larger video files that are now all HD and 4K when sites like Youtube have the infrastructure to do it much better. Today, if you post your videos to Youtube and share the URL of the video page when posting, the video player will embed automatically within your topic. So for now, please post any videos with a link into a new Topic or Post.  We currently support automatic embedding from College Humor, Facebook, Flickr, Gfycat, Google+, Hulu, Instagram, SoundCloud, Spotify, Ted, Twitter, Vimeo, Vine, YouTube. Please post any issues or feedback into this post. I'll keep it Sticky'd.

By Admin, in ATV Picture and Video Sharing

• 8 replies
    • [How To] Insert an Image into a Post

Here is how to insert an image/photo into a post. The image must be hosted elsewhere on another site or in your personal picture galleries here at QUADCRAZY. Locate the image (online) that you would like to insert into your post. Right Click on that image and copy the URL (http://............) of the picture. Go to the post and when writing a new post or replying, find the Image Icon and click it. It will ask you for that URL. Insert it and hit OK. That's it!

By Admin, in Website How To & Feedback

• 17 replies
    • How to POST a FREE Classified Ad.

If you would like to place a classified ad in the QuadCRAZY Classifieds, here's how: 1. Go to the Classifieds Section 2. Go to Place An Ad 3. Choose ATV, Parts & Accessories, or Other Off Road 4. Fill out all the details of the ad, price, pictures, etc 5. Submit! That's it, and every ad you place like this will be automatically posted within a few hours as a thread into this forum for you. Post here if you need assistance.

By Admin, in ATV For Sale? Post it here.

• 2 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content