Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Pics from northern Idaho.....

Northern Idaho ATV Riding

Selkirk mountain range. Riding above Spirit Lake, ID.

Very scenic, not technical at all; graded logging roads, very easy riding. Very TomD friendly ;)

Bunch of roads still snowed out, so we didn't hit everything, but we did ok.

Here are a few topo maps:

Day 1 - 15.6 miles before getting spanked by a snow/sleet storm:

Spirit%20Lake%20ID%20quad%20ride%201.gif

Day 2 - 22.4 Miles (and getting STUCK!)

-- Where you see the label QUADS is where we left the bikes and humped it out back down to Brickel Creek LOL!!!! --

Spirit%20Lake%20ID%20quad%20ride%202.gif

Spirit%20Lake%20ID%20quad%20ride%203%20zoom.gif

-Tom D

Thanks guys!

Yeah....we had a good time!

It really wasn't an ATV trip...but it turned out that way ;)

If I were to do it again, I'd definitely wait until the snow was off the roads so we could get more miles

in.

Plus, I'd look into shipping my own bike out there...but, that's wishful thinking ;)

-TD

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By OutlawGade
      Watch these in action on the Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/NOSatvs
      Feel free to join the Group and share your rides - www.facebook.com/groups/NOSatvs
    • By mario1974
      Hi Everyone!
      Anyone coming to (or thinking of taking a holiday on) the beautiful island of Cyprus this year?
      Well take a look at our website www.quadtourscyprus.com - we offer customised quad tours of Northern and Southern Cyprus on high spec CanAm ATVs. Sightseeing and off-roading throughout the island.
      If you have any questions or would like more information on prices and availability, please complete the contact form (on the Ask Us A Question page) or send us an email and we will be happy to help.
      Hope to see you soon!

• By Toddsride
      My four trax has a snow blade with a winch mounted on the blade. The winch looks like a wiper motor. I would like to install a winch on the Quad, so it will handle the blade and also pull the quad up into the bed of my truck. I see mounts on line for my Quad, but I cant see how they would possibly fit. If anybody has a pic of a winch on this vintage quad, I would appreciate it. Thanks Todd
    • By trev0006
      19 pictures

Overloaded Motorcycle
    • By Bigredneck01
      i have a yamaha grizzly 600 on command not sure about the year i thik its 2000 it is a project bike i am ordering new stator it has no spark differnt cdi box but it has no vent lines from where the belt is i need to know where they go and also where the intake from air box goes also will having these affect it cranking??