This guy has one. I want one. Whats involved with it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMxq5m3zYFY]YouTube - My 300ex 2003[/ame]

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

The easiest way is to tap into the oil line that goes from clutch cover to the head or rocker cover.just run a line from the cooler to either side of the oil line after you cut it,use some snug line and 2 hose clamps on each connection so it doesnt leak.

thing is that there is no oil line on the clutch cover

Can you take some pics of your motor? I copy and pasted that info.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By sirdivealot
      Does anyone know if there are any differences between honda trx300 2x4 and trx300 4x4 rear swing arms? The swing arm bearings are very worn and the bearing housings are so worn that I need a new swing arm/a-frame. I wouldn't have thought there'd be any differnec between the 2, the rear end should be almost identical? I just thought I'd ask to be sure, better safe than sorry...
      Cheers
    • By Wolverine79
      So I want to sell my 2000 Honda 300EX but really not sure what it is worth..
      Is is in mint condition and has many mods which include custom red plastics, nerf bars, handle bars, grab bar, DG Exhaust and a few other things.
      Here is a pic:

• By Bluesaleen01
      I have a 05 300ex, i ride for about an hour when its good and warmed up and during the end of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd gears it putters out. Rides fine before its really hot, kinda stumped. Changed cdi, still doing it. Rejetted, still doing it. New plug and actually new carb too. I also have white bros pipe and kn filter. Valves are moving good. Thanks
    • By bkrdoug
      will pay---thx doug 352 634 4685 [email protected]
    • By belleekbeetle
      Hi folks
      On-line from Northern Ireland here so hope you don't mind helping out someone on this side of the Atlantic!
      I have a TRX300FW which was starting on the button but now will not kick into life at all.
      It seems to be sparking OK when i turn it over with the plug out and holding it against the head. I have taken off the fuel tank and flushed it out and put some fresh petrol in again.
      When it was starting last week it would only seem to start the moment you actually lifted your finger off the button - if you held the button in it would not start and now it will simply not fire up at all.
      Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks
      Richard