Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
utvboard

New Charge Alert Battery Status LED from Rigid Industries

MESA, AZ – September 11, 2009 – The latest release from Rigid Industries is here. A simple 5 minute install of 2 wires and one surface mount LED bulb lets you know the status of your charging system.A simple yet ingenious way to monitor your vehicle Battery Status. Install two supplied wires(one to ground, one to switched power) on any 12v wire in your vehicle, mount the led bulb anywhere in

More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By CJ River Rider
      Anybody know whatever happened to this?
    • By Vybrano Cz
      (I don't have manual and there isn't one on the internet)
      It's a 150cc ATV, automatic transmission, automatic starter, with zero electric devices.
      I have to mount at least some front/rear lights. But for how many watts should I aim in total on entire ATV? You know, for example there are 10/50/200 Watt lights. But it's impossible to order some, when I don't know if I should keep entire ATV under 100 Watts? Under 500 Watts? Under 1000 Watts?
    • By Matt John
      Charging issue?
      I have a 2017 Polaris Sportsman 570 EFI. Yesterday, I start the machine and it says low power (10.6-10.8). This machine is on its second battery. This is a new AGM battery with 50cca more than stock.
      Should I look at the regulator or stator?
      Thanks!!!
    • By Tim-ANC
      Had the problem earlier this month. Found the air intake filter (K&N) covered in mud and cleaned it. Took it out this weekend and it worked great until I went on a longer ride.

After it warms up, it bogs down at about 20mph. Engine sputters. No change at full throttle. It runs fine at lower RPM. Once it cools off, I can run it at higher speed for a few minutes then it bogs down. Seems like there is an electronic component that overheats. Check engine display comes on when it happens. Did manage to complete our 34 mile ride though.

Buddy suggested the throttle position sensor. Will dig into the manual later on.

• By Dave2012
      Hey guys, new to the page from Australia. Just wanna know if  anyone has had an alternator charging prob if using an auxillary piece of equipment eg spray unit. New battery, and cant seem to catch the alternator playing up, reads all good on outlet power.Just doesn't keep up the charge only when using spary unit, and headlights are off.....
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By data89
      2005 Arctic Cat LE 500cc. This last year the led readout has basically faded to where you can barely see it. This cat is always covered or inside, when not riding, so it's not due to sunlight fadeout I don't believe. Where does it get its' power from Is it from ECU under the seat?
    • By toonces
      Is there such a thing as a battery blanket made for ATV sized batteries? I've also heard of a battery 'plate' which I assume would be put directly under the battery. If someone could point the way to either of these much obliged.
      Also, maybe any other ideas on how to keep your batt warm that would go directly in the battery compartment? Trying to avoid just throwing a tarp over and putting a space heater under. Need an option with lower wattage consumption.
      thanks
    • By Photo72
      Arctic Cat 2006 ATV 500. The battery is dead overnight. Recharges fine with 1 amp charger. I disconnected the negative cable from the battery and put a meter between that post and the cable with everything turned off. It read a 10 volt draw. I pulled each fuse one at a time. The power draw went to zero when I pulled the ACC fuse and no others. The engine starts and runs without the fuse but the display panel keeps starting to show then goes off briefly. The display works fine with the fuse in place.
      What is the most likely culprit? How do I get to it? How do I fix it.
    • By bodatiouskid
      :aargh:I have a 02 Kaw.Prairie 650 with around 2300mi. & 280hrs. on it.After alot of start&stop riding this weekend,the LED gauges stopped working.Still have neutral&reverse lights,but no odo,clock,speedometer,& fuel gauge.
      What do you think went wrong & how can I fix?
    • By eorc1313
      I dont know what size the factory battery was. The kart is out of town and i cant measure it.The battery i have is bad and its smaller than the factory size. i looked it up on Kazuma parts.com and lots of places but they dont list them model specific