Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
utvboard

Off-Road Business Association Founder Roy Denner Passes Away

By Jon Crowley This week the off-road community lost a long-time leader when Roy Denner passed away after a 23-month battle with pancreatic cancer. Roy is survived by his wife Nancy of 52 years. My thoughts and prayers are with Nancy and the rest of the Denner family. Roy and his wife Nancy were avid motorcycle riders. They taught their son to ride at five years of age and also taught many of

More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Jerryd68
      Anyone have any thoughts on the early Quad Sports?  My very first ATV was a 1985 LT230S,  me and a buddy purchased them brand new in 1985, rode those little bikes till the wheels fell off,  I would like to find one to restore for nostalgic reasons and to teach my 14 yo son to ride.  Nice meeting you all!
    • By ezduzit
      picking up atv tomorrow, guys says motor is locked up. he thinks, anyway has been sitting for more than three years. Please understand i have not touched it yet but if his description is accurate im looking for suggestions on freeing it up before  having to tear it down. I'm hoping to get some great info from the pros on Quadcrazy.
    • By wrench66
      Hi all,
      I recently acquired an old Bayou from a neighbor that I cleaned up a got running, then from nowhere a problem crops up where it refuses to start........ I pull the plug and it has no spark, pulled the plug cap off and laid the bare wire on the exhaust header and still nothing......once in a while though when I push the starter button but as I let off the button it might spark once. Now it did begin sparking normally just once and I plugged everything back in and it ran normally again until I turned the engine off. Next time I tried starting it we were back to no spark or the one spark deal.
      I have tested the stator wires at 140 ohm, the pick up at 130 ohm (I can't seem to find a reliable number for these values online), I bought a new ignition coil and ignition switch on chance those may have been the problem but were not, not sure where to look from here......... does the starter relay switch have anything to do with the ignition on these? I know these older Bayou's are magneto type ignitions and do not need battery power to operate but I wonder if there are safety switches involved I may not be aware of. Also, can someone point me to a good wiring schematic for the magneto 220's? Pre 95 I believe.
      thanks for any help!
      -- Ray
    • By 06kfx440
      Come on out and ride with us. April 26th to the 28th. Myself and a few friend will be camping and riding.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• By Frank Angerano
      So I’m always looking around on different types of pages on atv’s and new mods etc. lately I’ve been seeing a lot of this radiator mount super high up on the front end.  Some have integrated the snorkel into it as well.  Personally I’m not a fan but wondering what’s everyone’s thoughts on the way it looks? 

• Similar Tagged Content

• By realityoffroad
      CASTING CALL
      ONLINE OFF ROAD REALTY TV SERIES
      Do you have a reality show idea based around your passion for off roading and the lifestyle you live?
      Are you creative?
      Do you think outside of the box?
      Are you a character and willing to share your life for all to see?
      Do you compete in any type of off road racing? (Not necessary)
      Have a story that just needs telling?
      We want to hear all your ideas.
      We are is looking for talented individual’s and personalities like yourself who may have an idea or want to star in an off road reality series based around off roading and the lifestyle we love.
      If you have an idea or know someone who wants to be in reality show contact us with your pitch.
      Guidelines for presenting ideas
      • Video submittal: will be no more than 2:00 minute long describing your pitch idea.
      • Written submittal: describe in 300 words or less your concept idea and why you think your idea will work for reality.
      • Individual Casting Calls: individuals who think they have what it takes to be in an off road reality show must send a bio and a brief description about yourself and why you want to be a part of an off road reality show.
      Email all submissions to:
      [email protected]
      Please submit all videos using
      https://www.wetransfer.com
      If your pitch is selected we will contact you and discuss what the next step will be.

• By realityoffroad
      CASTING CALL
      ONLINE OFF ROAD REALTY TV SERIES
      Do you have a reality show idea based around your passion for off roading and the lifestyle you live?
      Are you creative?
      Do you think outside of the box?
      Are you a character and willing to share your life for all to see?
      Do you compete in any type of off road racing? (Not necessary)
      Have a story that just needs telling?
      We want to hear all your ideas.
      We are is looking for talented individual’s and personalities like yourself who may have an idea or want to star in an off road reality series based around off roading and the lifestyle we love.
      If you have an idea or know someone who wants to be in reality show contact us with your pitch.
      Guidelines for presenting ideas
      • Video submittal: will be no more than 2:00 minute long describing your pitch idea.
      • Written submittal: describe in 300 words or less your concept idea and why you think your idea will work for reality.
      • Individual Casting Calls: individuals who think they have what it takes to be in an off road reality show must send a bio and a brief description about yourself and why you want to be a part of an off road reality show.
      Email all submissions to:
      [email protected]
      Please submit all videos using
      https://www.wetransfer.com
      If your pitch is selected we will contact you and discuss what the next step will be.
    • By paradiseoffroadpark
      30+ Miles of trails and 2 tracks. Bring all your off road vehicles Motorcycles, Atv's, Utv's, Jeeps, Mud Trucks, ect. Call Dan at (518) 260-7856 or text them at (315) 296-3059 for more details. Going to be Fun! Bring your tents and campers. Paradise Offroad Park
    • By paradiseoffroadpark
      30+ Miles of trails and 2 tracks. Bring all your off road vehicles Motorcycles, Atv's, Utv's, Jeeps, Mud Trucks, ect. Call Dan at (518) 260-7856 or text them at (315) 296-3059 for more details. Going to be Fun! Bring your tents and campers. Saturday, March 02nd @ 10am & Sunday, March 03rd till 7pm Paradise Offroad Park
    • By paradiseoffroadpark
      Trails are both atv and bike friendly. Loops are various lengths from 3 miles to 8 miles. Email or call for more info. Thank you. [email protected] (518)260-7856