Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
utvboard

Off-road publisher Source Interlink launches co-op outreach program

POCATELLO, ID (October 21) - BlueRibbon Coalition (BRC) announced today a major partnership with Source Interlink, one of the largest publishers of magazines and online content for enthusiast audiences, reaching off-road readers around the country. Source Interlink and BRC are working cooperatively on informational ads promoting BRC and our mission of protecting responsible recreation. Ads will

More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Ajmboy
      Tesla made an ATV to complement its Cybertruck they just showed off. Its called the Cyberquad and will only be available with the truck to start. Cool name "Cyberquad"... Has anyone seen this? Thoughts? All electric and plugs into the truck to charge. 

Here's the Cybertruck introduction (Cyberquad ATV at 3:50)

• By Ajmboy
      Here is the Polaris online parts catalog, looks like you need to register with then first. I haven't used it since I'm not a Polaris owner and don't need any parts right now...
      http://parts.polarisind.com/Browse/Browse.asp
    • By josephnbl91
      My four wheeler when i first got it seemed like it was very slow when i first got it and it had no throttle response so i replaced the belt and cleaned all of the rollers thinking that would solve the problem from what i read on the forums. well it turned out that it wasnt. so i went to the next thing i took out the injector to check it out and i seen that there was a tiny bit of debree in it so i cleaned it and it seemed to improve a little bit. but still did not solve the problem. i later found out how to find the trouble codes out from the lcd screen using a paper clip on the diagnostic port and it showed the code which stood for no codes C00. i also forgot to mention that the throttle position censor is working perfect. before i started all of this the four wheeler ran just not to its potential. after my friend and i did the trouble code test the bike wouldnt even start anymore and the injector would spray for a few seconds for the start up then it stops and the fuel injection light comes on and blinks. the four wheeler wouldnt start anymore. i took it over to the local shop and they hooked it up to the computer to see if there was any codes and it still showed it was free of codes. they hooked it up to the fuel pressure gauge and we found that it was making 22 pounds and it should be making around 43. i then bought a new fuel pump and put it in. it now starts and runs for a few seconds and then it stalls out and the fuel injection light comes on again. which then leads me to think it is the ecu now but i want to be sure before i invest around $500 more into it. any opinions on whether or not anyone thinks this is the problem or if they have had a similar problem before would be really appreciated. sorry for writing a novel and not spelling very well. also i forgot to put the year in the title it is a 2007
    • By Juan Gutierrez
      hello all. i have a suzuki lt230e engine. hopefully i can get it to drive some wheels soon.
    • By Josh Cummins
      Hello, I recently bought a 1994 400l 4*4 Polaris w948140. The recoil case is broken with a nice chunk missing from the side. I am having trouble finding a new case. Does anyone know where or how I can source this? 

Thanks in advance.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By realityoffroad
      CASTING CALL
      ONLINE OFF ROAD REALTY TV SERIES
      Do you have a reality show idea based around your passion for off roading and the lifestyle you live?
      Are you creative?
      Do you think outside of the box?
      Are you a character and willing to share your life for all to see?
      Do you compete in any type of off road racing? (Not necessary)
      Have a story that just needs telling?
      We want to hear all your ideas.
      We are is looking for talented individual’s and personalities like yourself who may have an idea or want to star in an off road reality series based around off roading and the lifestyle we love.
      If you have an idea or know someone who wants to be in reality show contact us with your pitch.
      Guidelines for presenting ideas
      • Video submittal: will be no more than 2:00 minute long describing your pitch idea.
      • Written submittal: describe in 300 words or less your concept idea and why you think your idea will work for reality.
      • Individual Casting Calls: individuals who think they have what it takes to be in an off road reality show must send a bio and a brief description about yourself and why you want to be a part of an off road reality show.
      Email all submissions to:
      [email protected]
      Please submit all videos using
      https://www.wetransfer.com
      If your pitch is selected we will contact you and discuss what the next step will be.

• By realityoffroad
      CASTING CALL
      ONLINE OFF ROAD REALTY TV SERIES
      Do you have a reality show idea based around your passion for off roading and the lifestyle you live?
      Are you creative?
      Do you think outside of the box?
      Are you a character and willing to share your life for all to see?
      Do you compete in any type of off road racing? (Not necessary)
      Have a story that just needs telling?
      We want to hear all your ideas.
      We are is looking for talented individual’s and personalities like yourself who may have an idea or want to star in an off road reality series based around off roading and the lifestyle we love.
      If you have an idea or know someone who wants to be in reality show contact us with your pitch.
      Guidelines for presenting ideas
      • Video submittal: will be no more than 2:00 minute long describing your pitch idea.
      • Written submittal: describe in 300 words or less your concept idea and why you think your idea will work for reality.
      • Individual Casting Calls: individuals who think they have what it takes to be in an off road reality show must send a bio and a brief description about yourself and why you want to be a part of an off road reality show.
      Email all submissions to:
      [email protected]
      Please submit all videos using
      https://www.wetransfer.com
      If your pitch is selected we will contact you and discuss what the next step will be.
    • By Gunny
      My buddy and I went track'in last Thursday and it started out sunny and brite.
      We were commenting to each other how nice the snow conditions where and how good we were gett'in around ... NOTE To Self - NEVER say things that will jinx you later and bite you in the a$$ !!
      We had lunch & decided we would go out to "Baldy Ridge" ... we were hav'in a blast play'in the open meadows when my buddy started over this hill & down into a small gully ... NOTE To Self - Always Make sure HE makes it before you follow !! ... as I started following him down thru this gully and as he started up out of it, he started sinking, sliding sideways downhill ... and I made a fatal mistake ... I slowed down ... as he was lucky enough to get back on top of the snow ... I now had broke thru the crust ... and I was stuck.
      My buddy almost got stuck again, only this time in front of me ... but some how he made it out of that predicament ... went up the hill and got back behind me.
      Now the work started ... digging & winching. I used all 65 ft of tow strap I had & about 35 ft of his winch cable .... then some more digging .... some more winching ... more winching ... well, you get the picture ......... after about 2 1/2 hrs later ... I was on the hill top with my buddy and we were rolling the tow straps back up ... Whew ... now I'm thirsty too !!
      Here's a couple photo's of the days ride and my current exercise program ...

• By paradiseoffroadpark
      30+ Miles of trails and 2 tracks. Bring all your off road vehicles Motorcycles, Atv's, Utv's, Jeeps, Mud Trucks, ect. Call Dan at (518) 260-7856 or text them at (315) 296-3059 for more details. Going to be Fun! Bring your tents and campers. Paradise Offroad Park
    • By paradiseoffroadpark
      30+ Miles of trails and 2 tracks. Bring all your off road vehicles Motorcycles, Atv's, Utv's, Jeeps, Mud Trucks, ect. Call Dan at (518) 260-7856 or text them at (315) 296-3059 for more details. Going to be Fun! Bring your tents and campers. Saturday, March 02nd @ 10am & Sunday, March 03rd till 7pm Paradise Offroad Park