Quantcast

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By 1998Zuki250
      What are yall using to tow your side by sides? 2006 GMC Sierra LBZ Duramax 8' bed. Tows like a dream. 
    • By Jmh
      Looking for cv axle boots kit for 2016 bad boy onslaught 550cc 
    • By Powersrepair
      I have a Suzuki lt185 and she is sounding like a cammed diesel after installing a new carb. Would running it like this be bad I can definitely adjust if needed but it if won’t cause damage why change it. 
      IMG_5131.MOV    
    • By George MacDougall
      Bulldog truck bed ATV carrier - Haul 2 ATV’s with a short bed truck and tow a trailer! 
      I am selling my Bulldog truck bed ATV carrier for $750. This rack slides into the back of a short bed (6.5') or long bed truck and allows you to rear load and haul 2 full size ATV's, and tow a bumper-pull travel trailer at the same time. I purchased the rack about 10 years ago from a dealer in Eugene, OR. When stored it has always been covered with a tarp. Now we only have one ATV which I carry in the truck bed so I no longer need the rack. This rack is stoutly built and all welded together, unlike other flimsy carriers currently on the market. Bulldog Manufacturing out of Marysvale Utah quit making them about 5 years ago. It includes two 12 ft. aluminum folding ramps that store under the ATV's. Also included are four heavy duty ratchet tie downs for each corner of the truck bed, and six over the wheel tie downs to secure two ATV’s to the rack. The measurements of the rack are:
      Base – base of rack measures 73" long, 47" wide, and 23” tall.
      Deck – deck of rack measures 80” long and 102” wide.
      My name is George and I am located east of the Sacramento CA area, pick up only.  If you’re interested or have any questions, please text me or call me at 916-826-5587.  Thanks!

• By slow_po
      I have a line on a x2 and that model seems like the perfect fit with the 2 up seat and utility of the bed. Lots of the review videos seem to love them but many seem to be from manufacturer sales departments and not a third party tester. What are the negatives of this type machine?