I am moving there in a month or 2, wondering if there are any members in the area

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By mario1974
      Hi Everyone!
      Anyone coming to (or thinking of taking a holiday on) the beautiful island of Cyprus this year?
      Well take a look at our website www.quadtourscyprus.com - we offer customised quad tours of Northern and Southern Cyprus on high spec CanAm ATVs. Sightseeing and off-roading throughout the island.
      If you have any questions or would like more information on prices and availability, please complete the contact form (on the Ask Us A Question page) or send us an email and we will be happy to help.
      Hope to see you soon!

• By Shady
      Hi everyone, I just got my first quad, a Suzuki 2003 quad sport 400. Last week it got stolen. But, my hubby found it and did a quick repo on the person who had it. Now there is so much work to be done on it, I don't know what they were doing, but they fucked it up. Oh well, it will keep be busy.
      By Guest
      Northern Idaho ATV Riding
      Selkirk mountain range. Riding above Spirit Lake, ID.
      Very scenic, not technical at all; graded logging roads, very easy riding. Very TomD friendly
      Bunch of roads still snowed out, so we didn't hit everything, but we did ok.
      Here are a few topo maps:
      Day 1 - 15.6 miles before getting spanked by a snow/sleet storm:

Day 2 - 22.4 Miles (and getting STUCK!)
      -- Where you see the label QUADS is where we left the bikes and humped it out back down to Brickel Creek LOL!!!! --

-Tom D
    • By crazycat
      Hello everyone I'm the new kid on the block. I'm from Monterey County in California and just love the sport. I own an Arctic Cat red DVX400 06'. I usually ride at a place called Hollister Hills in Hollister CA. It's the closes place to go riding. I love the atv tracks it has, some jumps where I get some air and speed and yes go CRAZY.
    • By atvinme
      The best ATV & snowmobile riding in the Northeast - hundreds of miles of LEGAL trails. All types of terrain - woods, rocks, mountains, dirt roads, mud and awesome scenery! Wilderness lake with canoes. Rooms, cabins and excellent meals available. Check out KATAHDIN LODGE in Northern Maine