Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

THE ORIGINAL OKEECHOBEE MUDFEST IS BACK: Presented by MUD LIFE MAGAZINE

Discount4Wheel

ITS BACK!!!! THE ONE AND ONLY MUDFEST IS BACK.....

Core Promotions, the original Mudfest Staff and Mud Life Magazine are working together to bring back The One, The Only, Okeechobee MUDFEST!!

Feb 18th, 19th and 20th, are the dates for the event, so mark your calendars.

Mud Life Magazine is promoting the event and we will be releasing all ticket, VIP ticket,

times, info and date information in the coming weeks.

Visit the website at THEMUDFEST.COM

SEE YOU IN THE MUD!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By GreenThumb914
      Hi HiSun Forum Group.
      I am a new member looking for some guidance on how to properly adjust the carburetor.  My general (and maybe flawed) understanding is that there is supposed to be both a Fuel side and an Air side adjustment screw on most Quad & Side by Side carbs. My HiSun 700 seems to have finger-spin idle adjusting screw  (easily accessible on the driver's side of the carb) and a Carburetor Pilot Screw (not easily accessible, directly underneath the carb but above the engine head).  My instinct tells me that the Pilot screw is for adjusting the Fuel as it is on the Fuel side of the Carb.  I don't see any adjusting screws on the Air side of the carb.  I've adjusted the pilot screw several times but never successfully eliminating the back-fire upon deceleration issue.  Any intel on my apparently missing Air adjusting screw and or back-fire issue is greatly appreciated.
      Additional notes: My spark plug and fuel filter is new and I only use non-ethanol fuel. Manufacturer of the motor is Chongqing Huansong Industries Group Co., Ltd. Engine Family: 8TMTX.700A10
    • By richiaint
      The EPS on my 2011 Suzuki King Quad 750 is not working; the warning light is always on & the steering is ok to the left but very hard to the right. Can anyone help??
    • By subetha73
      Up until the other day, I could electric start in any gear, now it will only start in neutral.
      Thanks for any help:)
    • By BruceG
      I have a Timberwolf 250 that will only shift into reverse when it is in gear. It will not shift if in neutral. Has anyone had the same issue and if so how did you fix it?
    • Dream Car Giveaway
    • By Charlesawest936
      Hello QuadCrazy guys and gals. Iv got a 2007 Kodiak 450 that's iv been trying to get running again after having to split the case so I could change a few of the transmission gears since the previous owner over did it and broke teeth off of 3 different gears. Anyways iv got the motor put back together and put back on the frame and I keep having problems with the one way bearing on the starter Idle gear locking up and causing the starter to spin with the motor. Now I am able to pull the rotor/flywheel off and then I have to pry the one way bearing off of the idle gear after this happens. But I am able to reset the bearing and put the starter gear on and I then put the keyway on it then I slide the rotor with the one way bearing bolted to it on as far as I can and I lock down the rotor by holding it and tightening it down. At this point all is great I'm able to rotate the crank by hand counter clockwise and the starter and idle gear are free like it's supposed to be and if I reach back behind the rotor and spin the idle gear counter clockwise it engages and spins the crank like it's supposed to. But after hitting it with the starter a couple times it locks up again. I'm pulling my hair out with this damn thing. Before I split the case to fix the transmission it didn't have any starter related issues. Also the starter Idle gear hub where the one way bearing rides doesn't look bad or anything same as the bearing it looks fine as well. Any ideas before I have to order a new bearing and idle gear? Oh also if I put it together and only use the pull rope of course it doesn't lock up, only does it after a few times of the starter being used.
  • Gallery Images