You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By izzydum1
      Any ideas on what would make a coil not fire? She was running fine, then began slow start. Now wont start at all.
    • By txlora84
      I have a 110cc atv not sure of a brand its a Chinese model. I put on a new harness with cdi solenoid and all those. I have put a new starter on, and carburetor. I bypassed the start button cause it was just making the solenoid click. with the new button switch the atv will crank but not start. I tried to jump the solenoid and it did nothing. I am stumped. also I noticed gas leaking from the carburetor and when I took the filter off there was gas in it. I cleaned the carburetor and nothing was stuck or clogged. can someone help me out.
    • By Davtlc62
      Hi Guys,
      Just wondered if anyone can help, I have just bought a 1990s YFM350 Moto4, and I am struggling to identify the model/ year of the bike. I was told it was a 1997, but would not count on that.
      Its a 2WD model with cable operated brakes shoes on the front, cable operated disc at the rear and the choke next to the speedo.
      I have been trawling sets of microfiche, but can't seem to find a model with the same brakes as mine.
      The only part of the frame number I can make out looks like it starts 2VA.
      Thanks in advance, if anyone can help.
      Tim
    • By gyminis
      I just bought this carb(brand new) and i recd no documentation with it,not even a packing list from zoomzoomparts.com ???????? Extremly poor customer service. Sent them an email about this,but to be honest Ill never hear from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So the model # is pd36j-a and the item # is 201205733595 from zoom zoom parts! So i am looking for any /all information,specs,pics,diagrams,on this carburetor that anyone can find for me!!!!!!!!!!!
    • By gyminis
      Ok i have acquired 2 suzuki quadrunners (1990's) with the following frame #s and info. I want to know what i have, so that i can get parts when necessary. the frame #s are jsaaj45axt210097s and the other is jsaak42a312103699. the second 1 i know is a 280cc. w an oil cooler. This is all i know about them? I really do want to know everything there is to know about these animals! automatic trans or manual? if manual how does it work,# of gears and in what pattern? As these 2 atvs will be low profile single seat aggressive rock crawlers w roll bars and seat belts! This being said I just lost the 8th life in cat terms(i should be dead) and am still in the game and will beat the odds,slower and in more control x10! I really do nee all the good and bad specs,info on every aspect of these animals that can be found or is available to date:skeptic: