I had to Go out of town Wed. Night to be with my Family for my Dads Surgery....He is Recovering Nicely after Removing a Football Size 2 LB Cancerous Tumor and his Left Kidney..He will be Getting out of the ICU today sometime...What was supposed to be a Very Routine Surgery Became complicated after they opened him up...Apparently Not one of these Docs. in their Combined 70+ Yrs of Service had ever Seen a Tumor That large..It was large enough that Almost all of the Kaiser Med. Field was Checking it out Post Op..

Sooooo,,,,Im Back,,,,What the Hell did I miss???? Anything?????

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Well, let me be the first to say that we wish your Dad the very best and a speedy recovery!

What you missed, if you did not see it already...we introduced a new classifieds section. We had photopost integrated with the site to handle classifieds ads. It's a bit better and has some more functionality.

Glad to see you back!

Guest Fox300exchic

Glad your father came out of surgery well and hope he has a fast recovery! I was wondering where you were. Hadnt seen to many posts from you lately. :smile:

Glad to hear your dad is recovering nicely. I hope he continues to get well quickly.