Quantcast

Ok,,,,Im Back,,,,

I had to Go out of town Wed. Night to be with my Family for my Dads Surgery....He is Recovering Nicely after Removing a Football Size 2 LB Cancerous Tumor and his Left Kidney..He will be Getting out of the ICU today sometime...What was supposed to be a Very Routine Surgery Became complicated after they opened him up...Apparently Not one of these Docs. in their Combined 70+ Yrs of Service had ever Seen a Tumor That large..It was large enough that Almost all of the Kaiser Med. Field was Checking it out Post Op..

Sooooo,,,,Im Back,,,,What the Hell did I miss???? Anything?????

Well, let me be the first to say that we wish your Dad the very best and a speedy recovery!

What you missed, if you did not see it already...we introduced a new classifieds section. We had photopost integrated with the site to handle classifieds ads. It's a bit better and has some more functionality.

Glad to see you back!

Guest Fox300exchic

Glad your father came out of surgery well and hope he has a fast recovery! I was wondering where you were. Hadnt seen to many posts from you lately. :smile:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By jashadams
      Hey all back again with my 1989 moto 4 250.
      After putting a new carb on it it's really sputtery, it has new gas and I'm wondering what to tune on the carb to make it idle better. I've attached a video to describe the issue more. The bike is still work in progress but I think the video gets the point across. Thanks!
      Snapchat-1142015191.mp4
    • By p5200
      Can someone please tell me what size socket I need to remove the valve cover? Thanks! 🙂
    • By Gwbarm
      My Yamaha Big Bear shifts through all the gears good, goes into reverse smoothly, but when i go to get out of reverse it takes a lot of effort to get it back to first gear, and even then it does not go very smoothly, have to pull up on the pedal really hard, anyone else ever had this problem. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.    
    • By Lance Workman
      Kawasaki Prairie 700 is the machine. It’s starts and runs but has a miss. After running it til it’s warm, it’s start smoking like your spraying for mosquitoes. Has oil in the breather also. Checked compressions and getting low 40psi both holes. I know this has a decompression lobe. Any other ideas? Leak down check? I’m guessing it pretty much has to be rings. With it blowing oil back into the breather. Normal typical sign I suppose?
    • By RiverRoad
      I need a wiring diagram pertaining  my polaris 1999 335 sportsman