slrileyk

Hello ALL! New here!

3 posts in this topic

I will hopefully be new to the quad. community very soon! I still have to decide which

ATV to choose. I am looking for an atv that is a two seater, durability, easy to handle, can get up anything, handle high altitude, fast when needed and going to last for years. I ve been hearing that the Polaris 800 efix2 is better than the Can am- bombardia efi? deluxe. What do you all think? HELP! Thanks!:rolleyes:

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Welcome to QuadCrazy! Hope you enjoy the site! Sorry I cant be of any help in which quad to recommend. I dont ride ones like those. I have a Honda 300ex.

Welcome!! I am glad you found us. I don't know that much about the side by sides either but it sounds like you have done some research. I think EFI is a must if you have to drastic altitude changes. The only side by sides I have personal experience with is a Kawasaki Mule and a Kubota Diesel which I personally like them both for different reasons. It sounds like your looking for something a little more sporty. I hope you find what your looking for.