Quantcast

2009 POLARIS SPORTSMAN 850 XP 4X4 ( New York)

(This Ad is from QUADCRAZY Classifeds, click "More" to find out how to contact the person who placed this ad.)

2009 POLARIS SPORTSMAN 850 XP ATV, 850 CC TWIN CYLINDER LIQUID COOLED 4 STROKE ENGINE WITH ELECTRIC START, FULL AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION WITH HI/LO , REVERSE AND PARK , PUSH BUTTON 2WD/4WD WITH ADC, 4 WHEEL INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION, ALLOY WHEELS,EXCELLENT CON...

More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By JohnnyB
      Greetings, 
      Have a 88 LT80 that been sitting for a couple years. Bought a new piston, cylinder and head. Installed these, rolled it over and it quickly locks up.  Took carb apart. It was full of what appears to be 2 cycle oil. Cleaned it, but keeps locking up and 2 cycle oil continues to seap from exhaust port.  When i installed new cylinder, I noticed crankcase was full of oil.  I'm now wondering if that oil is what's getting sucked up into cylinder.  Should there be no oil in crankcase?  If that the case, how is crank and rod lubricated?  Sorry, never worked on a 2 stroke. Thanks!
    • By Ajmboy
      What's the best kids atv out there? I've seen everything from the ones released by the major manufacturers to all those knock offs. Kawasaki has a KFX 50 that is pretty nice for under $1800...

• By Spritee1
      having an issue with the unit when running under a load up a hill or in high gear, seems like the belt is slipping, there is a clapping sound coming from the primary clutch like it releases and snaps back in. i don't think I should have a noise like that. this is a friends unit and he has already replaced the primary twice with the same result.
      not sure where to look next
    • By Ajmboy
      Anyone purchase or check out Rockymtnatv lately? Well I was just browsing over there and they have a pretty cool section called Ten Dollars Or Less. Some interesting things to check out if you are in the market.

• By Johnfj44
      The stock driver seat cushion is separated at a seam. I took the seat apart and found that the material has torn and cannot be re-stiched. I'm trying to find a replacement seat. Any suggestions? Hoping for a used seat but couldn't find one on Ebay.