Quantcast

What Fruit are you- More useless info

THIS IS QUITE REMARKABLE, PLEASE DON'T CHEAT!

In the middle of the table is a round food tray with five kinds of Fruits on it. They are:

A. Apple

B. Banana

C. Strawberry

D. Peach

E. Orange

Which fruit will you choose? Please think VERY carefully and don't rush into it. This is great, I was astounded! Your choice reveals a lot about you!

Test results: Please SCROLL DOWN

If you have chosen:

A. Apple: That means you are a person who loves to eat apples

B. Banana: That means you are a person who loves to eat bananas

C. Strawberry: That means you are a person who loves to eat strawberries

D. Peach: That means you are a person who loves to eat peaches

E. Orange: That means you are a person who loves to eat oranges

I hope you find fulfillment in this new insight about yourself. May it bring you peace, understanding, and tranquility.

Ya bunch of fruitcakes!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Makj44
      Hello I have a 1999 Honda 300 4w/drive and I just replaced the Oem carburetor with a aftermarket carburetor after installing the carb on the bike it started great and idled like new one but when I shifted into first gear and tried to move forward it died, I shifted back In neutral and the wheeler started easy again I let it set there to see if maybe it needed to warm up but when I shifted into first and tried accelerating it died again, I am not a use to working on it and would appreciate any advise thanks
    • By 86ccord
      Just picked up a 2008 Big Bear 250. It was sitting for about 1 year it's definitely a project. Currently chasing down a no spark issue. Imagine that lol 
      Tons of info around the forum. I look forward to learning! 

• By Robin442
      Hello all! New to the site, I came here seeking answers as I've decided to help my cousin get his once good running buyou 220 going again.
      I've owned an 82 kawasaki kz1100 and have done lots of work to it over 20 years of ownership. 
      Looks like the wire diagram colors are same or similar to my bikes wiring, a definite plus
      Cousin was riding through fairly high weeds and brush after it's rained, when it just died. It would turn over but no fire.
      This to me sounds like perhaps a CDI issue or a fried coil, idk that why I'm asking you gurus LOL
    • By jatho
      Does anyone know what year they stopped producing the King Quad 300? - particularly in Australia and New Zealand 
      What were the design changes?
    • By lindzjo
      Does anyone have a service manual for Qlink 700 atv.I cant find anything on one.Please help