mywifeknowseverythin

What Fruit are you- More useless info

THIS IS QUITE REMARKABLE, PLEASE DON'T CHEAT!

In the middle of the table is a round food tray with five kinds of Fruits on it. They are:

A. Apple

B. Banana

C. Strawberry

D. Peach

E. Orange

Which fruit will you choose? Please think VERY carefully and don't rush into it. This is great, I was astounded! Your choice reveals a lot about you!

Test results: Please SCROLL DOWN

If you have chosen:

A. Apple: That means you are a person who loves to eat apples

B. Banana: That means you are a person who loves to eat bananas

C. Strawberry: That means you are a person who loves to eat strawberries

D. Peach: That means you are a person who loves to eat peaches

E. Orange: That means you are a person who loves to eat oranges

I hope you find fulfillment in this new insight about yourself. May it bring you peace, understanding, and tranquility.

Ya bunch of fruitcakes!

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By clsharky
      Hi. The starter relay has burned out on my daughters 1998 LT80 ATV. Im pretty sure the relay is bad, because if I jumper the 12v constant and the 12v switched to the starter at the relay connector, the starter will turn over. I have already ordered a new relay and a brush kit for the OEM starter I have in a box (it has a Chinese made starter installed now, and I dont know what condition it is in, other than it turns when I apply 12v as explained above).
      The relay will not be here until next week, and what I want to do is wire in a regular automotive 30 amp relay until the new one gets here. I will leave the connector intact and I have already made 4 male-female jumper wires. What I need to know is which wire goes where on the 5 pin relay, seeing as how the old one is not marked. Typically, the constant 12v goes to terminal 30, the push-button start wire should go to 86, the output starter wire goes to 87 and I am left with one more wire, which is the white/black tracer from the engine stop switch. I dont know where to connect this, and I also dont know if I need to hook up a ground to terminal 85.
      Any help with this would be ideal. I am pretty good with wiring, but its been awhile since Ive played around with relays, and I would rather have some advice before continuing. Also, the optional pull starter is not installed on her ATV, and if anyone knows where I could find one, new or used, reasonably priced, that would be nice too. Preferrably in Canada. Thanks.
    • By target30
      this air tube just sticks out, port on the other side of it needs to go somewhere but i cant find it!

it attaches to this.

quad runs ok, boggs at 1/4 throttle, but i havent cleaned the carb and service it yet. just got it a week ago, and havent had tome to fool around yet, besides seeing how it runs. still need to touch up some things on it, but this part is stumping me.
    • By CK1999_400ex
      just wondered if there were any arctic cat wild cat owners on here and what they think of there machines ..... and if they had any issue/problems with them... thanks ...
    • By suzuki22
      Hello everyone I am new to this forum.
      I am working on a Quadmaster for a friend. The only thing I have left to replace is the rubber diaphragm in the carb. I think I have cross referenced it to some other models that actually offer the rubber part only but I am not sure. The rubber part is screwed on on this slide and not pressed on. Has anyone replaced just the rubber on this model? I have seen a website that offers aftermarket rubbers but they all look much thicker than the one that came on this bike.
      General Mikuni carb question. I cannot find solid manual information for this year and model online. Everything that I read says that it has a Mikuni BST34 Carb. However all I find is BS34 and all of these appear to have a round slide. This carb has a flat slide. All the Mikuni flat slide carbs that I find online do not look like this carb. I would think that I should be able to order a rubber diaphragm for the specific carb regardless of what it came in...
      Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    • By knkyle
      I have an engine out of an 87 big bear 4x4 that I am going to put in a golf cart, and am needing to do some block mods. what I need to know is how the oil runs in the transfer case? I know that the oil comes out from the bolt that holds the 90 degree gear that turns the out put shafts, and I am guessing that it is a drain hole on the back side. Will it hurt anything to block these off? I will not be using the t-fer case because I want to turn the engine sideways to shorten up the distance needed to the rear end. If this wont work, What other engine would be good to use?