Sc0tt

Anyone going to Ballance this weekend GNC Round 7

1 post in this topic

Just wondering if anyone on Quad Crazy will be attending the races this weekend.

I have heard that some of the pros won't be there. I don't understand why. I will be there

Sunday for sure but don't know if I will be there tomorrow or not.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By OutlawGade
      We went for a ride in the day and enjoyed a good old fashioned "North of Seven" party with a few local bands that evening.
      I decided to mesh the two together.
      [ame]
      [/ame]
    • By paradiseoffroadpark
      Open prepped practice this weekend at Paradise, new tracks, new lay out, sand in corners of the tracks. Don't forget about our mud bog/concert this Saturday, October 26th @ 8pm. Trails will be open and we will have lots of food on Saturday!! Paradise Offroad Park| ATV and Dirt bike trails and track| 1276 Sgoda Road,Macon, Georgia 31217
    • By Gunny
      My wife went to Vegas for the weekend for some family stuff .... wonder if she'll be talk'in to me when she gets back ?? ........ Anyway, decided to go for a ride today. I knew there would be a lot of people out on Saturday, so I left the house at 0515 & I was on the trail ... actually, it was a road, by 0700 ...
      One problem with videoing that early in the days is the sun is low & gets in the camera a lot ... but OH WELL !!
      I really didn't see any game today, but I did see a nice big coyote !! Had a heck a good ride ... and then all the people started to show up ........ Yeah I know, I’ve become spoiled since I retired !! …
      Oh well ... here's a short vid of a small portion of my ride, hope you enjoy it ... and make sure ya watch it in 1080p !!
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kceq6ot1NM]08 June 2013 Lambs Canyon to Six Bit Springs - YouTube[/ame]
    • By CK1999_400ex
      well every one i ran the IXCR rock run race on sunday and got 2nd in the utility quad class ... i was 87th over all out of over 140 quads .. if you want to see the results you can get on there website .. home my #is 389 and my name ic chris krantz ... today i feel like i was ran over by a truck.. i had a blast doing the race but at 41 years old it was alot of work ...lol.. the corse was a little over 5 miles long and i did 5 laps .. thanks for reading my post and hope every 1 has a happy thanks giving ... click the link (home) and go to the IXCR site