Guest Fox300exchic

Stay at Home Parents

Guest Fox300exchic

Are there any stay at home moms or dads other then me?

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By gyminis
      i have a 2009 grizzly 700,replaced the fuel pump and filter,replaced the spark plug and checked the air filter for a mouse house! it runs then shuts down,wont stay running,does the fuel line need to be primed and air free to run properly or am i missing something obvious??????????????
    • By Nocluewhatimdoing95
      I have a 89 yamaha big bear. Sat for a couple years. Brought it in started it up and every time I start it, it will pop and than shut off. It won't stay running. Any ideas?
    • By NoviceNorseman
      Hi:
      I am looking for some help. I just bought a 2004 Can Am 400 quad that had sat for 2-3 years. I can start it if I spray some gas into the carb but it only runs a few seconds. I haven't been able to get it to continue. Any advice on what the problem might be and how I might follow it would be very much appreciated. It had about a quart of gas in the gas tank when I got it. I siphoned that out and put in new gas. This is my first quad so I'm quite new to this.
    • By wilcoxdillon
      I got it from a friend who messed with wireing rite next ro your left thigh when sitting on the wheeler he cut plugs I think but i cant figure it out please help!!!!
    • By jesseo
      ok I have a 400ex that will not stay running. it runs for about 5 to 10 mins then starts to die out once it does die it wont start back up til it cools for a few mins when it dies I try to start it, it turns over fine but wont start but if I just barely I mean barely touch the gas it will turn over like the battery is about dead it looks to be getting spark so I don't think that's it I have put new wiesco piston rings 416 cylinder stage 2 hot cam stage 2 dyno jet kit uni filter in it since I got it not sure if it did it before all these parts cause when I got it, it had a blown head gasket. if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated