1 post in this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By JPRICE1981
      Hello everyone !! Looking for some help !! Im wanting to check my stator and pick up coil with a ohm meter and cant seem to find a guide that tells me what to read and what my reading should be !! Any help would be great !! THANKS IN ADVANCE !!
    • By warlordxx
      ok I just picked up this bike and the guy that had it cut a bunch of the wires.... so what I need is to know what wires coming out of the CDI hook up to just so I can get it to spark both the key and kill switch wires are gone I dont need it to be 100 just need to know if it will fire... this is what I have...
      connector 1
      green
      black-blue stripe
      connector 2
      orange
      black-white stripe
      connector 3
      white-blue stripe
      thank you for your help
    • By trev0006
      Russian scooter test drive ends in a ditch
      Russian scooter test drive ends in a ditch, wow this guy is very unlucky.
    • By trev0006
      New Motorcycler Helmet Test
      Discover an incredible experience.Trying to reproduce the newton's cradle, energy transmission experiment, with moto helmets.Completely crazy and so "pulse" spirit.
    • By Gongos
      Gongos Research (Gongos Research) is recruiting respondents for a 2 hour ride clinic on behalf of a major U.S. off-road vehicle manufacturer.
      We're paying current ATV owners $200 to ride and evaluate 4 vehicles. By appointment only. The study would be 2 hours in length and will be held in the Springfield area on this Friday, March 15th and Saturday, March 16th
      If you are interested and potentially available please visit the following website to see if you qualify: Gongos Research
      You can also e-mail us back with the make, model and year of your ATV and the best phone number to reach you.
      If you would like more information about this study please feel free to reach out to Cassandra at Gongos by calling her at 248.239.7027.
      Thank you!