Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Im trying to find out service details for a yamoto 250 quad. 4 speed with reverse.

Oils, filters etc

What year ? Ox can find link to manuals :yes:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By BeardedBackWoods
      We have a 2wd Bear Tracker that was flooded out by a tornado and I've since been trying to get it right. I've cleared the water out of the tank and now has fresh fuel, and I've opened the carb so many times I could do it blind folded under 10min. She'll fire up as soon as you turn the key and hit the button, even on a cold start, and idles perfectly. But the second you hit the gas it bogs down and dies. I had it running GREAT for about 10-15min once and suddenly ran like shit and limped it back to the house. I've barely got it to move under its own power since. I'm at a loss at this point. Does ANYONE know of something stupid I could've missed? The carb does have a fresh rebuilt kit that I put on about a month before the flood. It was not started until it dried, I cleared the tank and opened the carb the first time. I guess I'm just gonna pull the entire thing apart again and go from there. Maybe another rebuild kit? I'm gonna swear this thing is clean though. 
      Thanks for any ideas
    • By shanes1031
      I bought a 2007 allroad 250cc atv, it needs a couple things but im unable to find anything about it. Has anyone
      had one of these models.
    • By rocketman1974
      I have a problem I bought a 250cc falcon kuzuma had no compression and I installed a new head and cylinder and piston rings has fuel and fire will not start
    • By New2quad
      I just picked up a 2004 Yamoto 70 quad in a trade (for something I was hoping to get $50 for)
      I am told that this is a knock off honda?...
      The guy I got it from said, that he thinks the ignition coil is bad... I think the problem is much simpler & that it's just not plugged in. The attached picture is of under the seat where the battery goes.
      The red and green obviously land on the battery terminals, but where does that square plug go? I can not find any open connectors...
      Could there be a small harness that's missing that also lands on the battery, and connects to this plug?
      Any help is appreciated.

• By antonye996
      Im trying to find out service details for a yamoto 250 quad. 4 speed with reverse.
      Oils, filters etc