theteacher

New Guy, Old Rider

4 posts in this topic

Hello All, The KYRider site I was a member of for years has shut down. So, here I am. I currently own a 450 Kodiak with several mods and some yet to be installed. Tomorrow, I will look at a Blaster thats in great shape. It starts and runs great. However, It will not go into gear. Im pretty sure I can fix this relatively cheap. I have not priced Blasters in years but the asking price is $600 firm. Is this reasonable? Thanks,

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Hello and welcome to QC !!

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me ...

The area I live you cant get anything for under $800 whether it is running or not.

Thanks fellas. If I purchase Ill post a pic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By outodoors
      Hey all, I am new here, new to quads well owning them anyway, I am a certified Chrysler mechanic and we just got 3 quads. a 99 Honda trx300 fourtrax 2wd, and 92 Yamaha YFM80 Badger, and a Suzuki lt50. So far it has been a great thing for me and my boys to do together. Looking forward to learning a ton of information.
    • By quadcrazy

Check out Outdoor Rider Supply for ATV Parts & Accessories!
      Quad Fab, Inc developed the ATV/UTV industry’s only American made exhaust silencer over 15 years ago. Our reputation is built upon exceptional customer service from friendly people interested in helping customers. We have carried on our tradition of high quality product offerings and excellent customer service through Outdoor Rider Supply and OutdoorRiderSupply.com.
      Outdoor Rider Supply (ORS) was developed by Quad Fab, Inc. to supply ATV/UTV parts and accessories to our loyal and valued customers. We carry a unique line of products for your ATV and UTV. Our focus is riders who use their vehicles for hunting, farming, ranching, and recreational riding.
      We'd like to say thank you by offering the most user friendly website with the best customer service and shipping around. Our customers are very important to us and we strive to offer exceptional service. If for any reason you have a question or concern regarding the quality of service or the quality of a product, please Contact Us. We will do everything possible to make your experience with us quick, easy, and to your complete satisfaction.
      - The ORS Team
    • By br1ck5
      Hi all, Looks like this forum is a good way to connect with other atv riders and share knowledge. I own a 01 Foreman 450 and 08 Teryx 750. See you around guys!
    • By bilzhorse
      New guy from Stafford, Va. I'm about an hour south of Wash, DC and and hour north of Richmond, Va. My sons and I love to go wheeling. We have been going to Taskers Gap in Edinburg, Va. We have four ATVs: 1991 Honda Fourtrax 300, 1995 Honda Fourtrax 300, 1996 Yamaha Big Bear 350 4x4 and an Arctic Cat 500 4x4.
    • By dakotasnake
      this is my 1st atva kawisaki bayou 300 4x4. its alot of fun. im in the process of retireing from farming so i have plenty of time and plenty of places to ride. iv been useing the beast for checking fences and my trap line. i wasnt sure how it would do in the snow, thats why i call it the beast, havent been stuck yet. looking at the map it appears im the only one on here from s dak. i guess s dak. is one of the few states you can lisence and drive atv's on public roads. not sure if ill do that yet or not. theres nothing i have to work on yet on the beast but im sure ill eventually be looking for a manual to make adjustments etc.