Quantcast

ATV Survey: Please share your opinion

Hey guys

A team consisting of myself and students from both Babson College in Wellesley, MA and FHS St. Gallen, Switzerland are conducting research on the powersports industry and aftermarket accessories for them, namely motorcycles (of all kinds), ATVs/UTVs, personal watercraft (jetskis) and snowmobiles.

We’d really appreciate it if you could take help us take a quick, confidential survey that will take you approximately ten to fifteen minutes. In return, you can choose to be entered into a drawing for one $50 Amazon gift card or one of four $25 Amazon gift cards.

If you wouldn’t mind helping us share this to your friends and on forums, blogs, etc. we would also greatly appreciate it!

Survey | Qualtrics Survey Software

Thank you very much!

Miri

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Gwbarm
      I Ran across this video today comparing an aftermarket to OEM Carb on Suzuki Vinson, thought it might generate some interest, it is quite long but informative.

• By Suzukiquad
      If you had to choose one mod that you couldn't live without, or had to recommend one what would it be? 
    • By kawasig
      Hello there
      I'm having a problem finding a quality carburetor for a 1993 Suzuki Quad Runner lt-f 250 2x4. I find a lot that have 3-4 star ratings. And all so far don't have the right throttle Cable inlet at the top. The last one I got 4 star on Amazon has a threaded cable sheath rest that could be partially drilled to work. I would prefer to get one I don't have to modify. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!
    • By olddude
      Just wondering where you guy's an Gal's get your parts. I love buying OEM stuff but sometimes they just cost to darn much for what they are. I know, I know everybody needs to make a living but dang! $ 97.00 for brake pads on one side of the front of my KingQuad. There has got to be a better way.
    • By afterburn
      From North Carolina here and glad to join this group.