Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Benefit ATV & Bike Rally for Beauvoir, 9/28-30

Come on out for the CONFEDERADOS Benefit Rally for the Restoration & Rebuilding of BEAUVOIR, The President Jefferson Davis Memorial. This rally will be bringing Motorcycles and Atvs together. So load up the family and the bikes and head on over to the Haascienda Ranch & RV Park in Poplarville, for a fun filled family weekend. There will games for all, there will be drags and mud bogs, live music, food, vendors, and lots of entertainment and lots of fellowship fun. We have broken down the atv classes they are listed below. We are still working on the motorcycle class. We will have bracket racing and head up racing for all motorcycles. The break down for them will follow. We still have space for tent camping and camper sites. The tent sites are $10.00 per night and the camper sites are $20.00 per night. This rally will be Friday, September 28 through Sunday, September 30. We will be racing on Saturday and Sunday. The admission cost is $11.00 for one day, or $16.00 for the weekend. We still have openings for vendors; if you are interested please call our office 601-795-2747. We will update our website with information as we get it. We hope that everyone can come on out and support this benefit for the Beauvior. Friday will be for vendor set up and camper set up the gates will open at 12 noon. We will have music at the clubhouse area and join us for the Get Acquainted weenie roast bonfire starting about 7pm. Gates will open at 9am on Saturday and Sunday. Schedules will be posted at the event. For more information you can call our office or you can check out our website at HaasCienda Ranch and RV Park.

Races will begin at 12 noon Saturday until 8pm, and then start again Sunday at 12 noon until 6pm.

These are a list of atv classes.

Kids race $10.00 entry %100 pay out

Bracket racing 4.5 and down $500.00 purse, $35.00 entry, 10 bikes min

Bracket racing 4.6 and up $500.00 purse, $35.00 entry, 10 bikes min

Big pit 500 and up $1000.00 purse, $50.00 entry, 15 bike min

Big pit500.down $500.00 purse, $25.00 entry, 15 bikes min

Big pit unlimited $500.00 purse, $50.00 entry, 8 bike min.

Little pit tag team 350 and down $250.00 purse, $25.00 entry, 7 bike min

Little pit 500 and down $250.00 purse, $25.00 entry, 7 bikes min

Little pit 500 and up $500.00 purse, $50.00 entry, 8 bikes min

Races will pay 70% to first, 30% to second, and 3rd place gets trophy

If there are not enough bikes in the entries, that class will go to 100% payout. We are going to keep these races simply and fair, but most of all fun for everyone.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By gatorschevy
      If so, I have covid lol, in the past 3 months I have bought 6.
      04 Suzuki Quad runner 400
      86 Kawasaki bayou 185
      96 Polaris magnum 425
      95 Polaris trail blazer 250
      03 bombardier 175 rally
      92 Yamaha moto 4 350 
    • By Gwbarm
      I bought this Eiger about a year ago it has been my runner while i worked on my other projects, except today it wouldnt crank, i suspect it is the  petcock not letting fuel through. When i bought it it had a multitude of problems, but i just ignored those and rode it any way, put it on the back burner while i worked on my other projects with more serious problems, like stuck engine ,wiring harness ripped out, and wheels locked up. Got those all sorted out and since it wouldnt crank today decided it was time to refine this one. When i got it it had a bad Non OEM carb replaced it with a cheap aftermarket until i could find a descent priced OEM to rebuild, and have been riding it ever since. It also had a bad petcock, would only run on prime, neutral light didnt work, no brakes, which are a luxury anyway, but as im getting older luxurys are nice to have, so i guess i will fix those. I paid a little more for this one, $800 but he wanted $1500, because it ran and moved and most things seemed to work, and it didnt smoke, even with the bad carb. Generally 500 is my limit for a non runner, since this one ran i upped my limit a little. So i got it out of the shed before the mice got in it for the winter and started going over it today.

I would never buy a new camouflaged one because of what you see here, and it almost stopped me from buying this one, but it is what it is, not much i can do for that now, they did look nice when new, i am toying with the idea of replacing the plastics while i can still get them, but am not there yet, expensive.

I think the snorkel has got to go its not hooked up anyway. Looks like a perfect mouse house.

• By StayTheTrail
      Hey everyone!
      Ya'll have been so great and welcoming to our new Ambassador program, we wanted to be sure that Quad Crazy was getting info directly from us about the Stay The Trail educational program too.
      The program was started in 2003 with the purpose of educating the public about responsible trail use and fostering a sense of stewardship among OHV enthusiasts.
      The "Where To Go" section of our website is another great resource for anyone looking for trail info. We host all of the Motor Vehicle Use Maps (MVUM) and overlay them on the Google mapping system. We want this site to be the place you go to for trail maps as you plan a run. The MVUM maps show what trails are open for what types of vehicles. If a trail is not on these maps, it is not an open trail.
      We attend events and set up at trailheads throughout the season to ensure that folks are getting the info and education they need to be responsible on public trails. We have posters and brochures that quickly review these guidelines (all of the Etiquette info can also be found on the website).

Very soon, we will have a HUGE announcement about mobile mapping options!
      Sam and Matt are going to be around on the forum, keeping everyone updated on what is new with the program and answering questions. Feel free to ask us any questions!
      Oh – and don’t forget to follow us on FACEBOOK!
    • By Gwbarm
      Im finishing up on the Big Bear, just tying up some loose ends and its done.
      My next project I actually bought first, but the Big Bear seemed like it was more challenging so tackled it first. Now looking the Eiger over im not so Sure.
      I bought this Suzuki Eiger, almost a year ago, rear wheels locked up, but it ran fairly well. It was so bad that it took 3 Big Guys to get it on my trailer. All the parts were there it ran. He wanted 600.00 and I offered him 400.00. a plus it had the original Kei Hin carb on it.

You might ask, why would you want something so ugly, it is often referred to as the ugly sister to the King Quad. I actually like the Eiger I have this one and also a 2007. I have riden them before, they are strong a true beast, I am a fairly Big Guy 6' 3" 195 pds, and it fits me good, but what I really like is the wide foot print and low center of gravity , not so easy to turn over.
      So I get it home and I don't have 3 big guys to help me get it off my trailer, but I do have a John Deere, hooked it up and drug it off the trailer,an afterthought I should have used a couple of furniture moving dolly's under the rear wheels, oh well. Maybe I didn't ruin the already stuck rear end or transmission I was sure which, I was fairly sure it wasn't locked brake drums, after all that they should have popped free.
       This is what I have done so far. It's off the trailer I took the drive shaft bolts loose, they were tight, had to get a 3 foot cheater, I thought they were going to break. Got them out and now I can roll it around. I checked the shifter, this is a manual shift Eiger LTF400F. Foot shifter moved didn't seem to be going to any gear, but it was hard to tell, the shifter on the tank which has Low, High, and Reverse did not move. I took it apart and oiled it up good still wouldn't move. Thought the cable was stuck so I unhooked it from the linkage and cable moved freely. Looked at the linkage closely and it was stuck. I tapped it lightly, very lightly , with small hammer and it freed up kind of, but still stiff. I could tell this side cover had been off before and put back very sloppily. This is kind of where i left off except the plastics are all off, you might have seen me working on them in another post. Nothing I have done so far has helped, my next step was to take the side cover off the engine to see what's going on in there, but installing my Granite counter top, numerous honeydews, and the big bear kind of slowed down my progress. I did determine that it wasn't the rear end, that's actually what I thought it was going to be. If anyone has any ideas, they would be appreciated.  

• By 97kingquad
      Ok so I'm back lol 
      I got two arctic cat 300s that I am either trying to make one of the two or if possible I'll get them both running. I have a good start but I am struggling to find a wiring diagram that actually shows the connections.
      Both bikes were tore apart and some wiring was spliced and all screwed up so I have been tracing wires and redoing the connections. 

On one bike I have a neutral light and it will let the use e start to turn starter motor, thing is on that bike the motor is stuck engaged so when I pull the pull cord it's turning the starter motor as well. 
      On the other bike it is free and works as it should but I can't get the neutral indicator light to come on. Or any for that matter. I have been going through the fuses which all have power as well as the e start switch. 
      I'm wondering if anyone has come across some similar issues, I am checking the neutral switch tonight, I have been checking the wiring and comparing it to the bike that is working (in that sense) but both bikes are missing some things 
      I'm wondering if it is a better option to pull the good motor out and rebuild it then put it into the bike with the indicator lights working. But on that bike all the bushings and linkages are toast so there's a lot of work to either bike. I'd like to at least get the engine to fire up before I invest too much energy into swapping motors.
      So if anyone has some info or can send me in the direction of a good wiring diagram it would be much appreciated. Thanks 

• Similar Tagged Forum Content