knotheadracing

Final round GCQRA Pin it to Win it Series

Okay folks we are coming up on round 9 the final Race of the Pin it to Win it Series and it is all going to happen at Highlands MX on the famous Day Track.

This series has been brought to you by Honda of Houston and we would like to thank them for all there support.

Gulf Coast Quad Racing Association Round 9 Highlands MX Oct 14 2007

Track info: 11545 FM 2100, Crosby, TX

Track phone # 281-843-6686

Saturday practice: 10 am - 2 pm practice fee $15

Race fee: $35 member - $40 non-member

Gate fee: $10 per person,

Camping fee: $10

Race Day:

Practice 8 am

Race - 9am

Saturday night event : GCQRA 2nd annual Halloween Carnival/Party ,Wear you costumes,go trick or treating,Spook House, Games and more ........

Don't miss the last race and Saturday night event of the season !!!!

Classes for all ages and skill levels

Expert and Pro Am payouts

Top 5 trophy

All Mini class riders receive a trophy

come race where ......anyone can race and - everyone is a winner!

Visit us at GCQRA for more info.

Thanks to our 2007 sponsors:

Honda of Houston

South Texas Motor Sports

Corprate Gift and Baskets

Capital Insulation

Performance Motor Sports

X-it Cycles

Big Country Motor Sports

Cajun Creations

Jimmy West Dozer Service

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By gignac02
      anybody can tell me what is the outside diameter of a kingpin bushing # 51215-950-000
      Thanks
      Gignac02
    • By oxidized_black
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zA40M5kQqv0
    • By quadcrazy
      Enter to Win in the KAHUNADL GIVEAWAY Presented by Maxxis & Kona!
      To celebrate the upcoming milestone of 50,000 likes on Facebook, Maxxis has partnered with the Kona Bicycle Company for their latest sweepstakes. Fans can enter the sweepstakes for the chanceto win a 2013 Kona Kahuna DL bike and a Maxxis bookbag full of great swag.
      From 11:00 AM EST Friday, June 6 until 5:00 PM EST on the day that Maxxis reaches the benchmark of 50,000 likes, fans of the Maxxis Facebook page can enter thesweepstakes once per day. To increasetheir odds of winning, fans can share and post links to the giveaway, gainingan extra entry for every friend who enters the sweepstakes from the shared link. Once the Maxxis Facebook pagereaches 50,000 likes, the winner will be chosen at random.

The winner will receive one 2013 Kona Kahuna DL, outfitted with a set of Maxxis Ikon tires, and a Maxxis bookbag packed full with a set of Ardents, a set of Crossmarks, a 10-in-1 Bike tool, a USB car charger and more.

To like the Maxxis Facebook page and enter the sweepstakes, click here. Follow these links to learn more about the KonaKahuna DL and our high-quality Ikon tires. For more great content, fans should also likethe Kona Facebook page.

Good luck!

About Maxxis International

For over 46 years, Maxxis International has delivered high-quality tires to both original equipment and aftermarket customers. Maxxis offers products for automotive,light truck, motorcycle, ATV, bicycle, lawn & garden and industrial use. Thecompany has operations in Asia, Europe and North America, and its products aredistributed in approximately 170 countries. For more information, please visit
      maxxis.com.

• By CK1999_400ex
      well every one i ran the IXCR rock run race on sunday and got 2nd in the utility quad class ... i was 87th over all out of over 140 quads .. if you want to see the results you can get on there website .. home my #is 389 and my name ic chris krantz ... today i feel like i was ran over by a truck.. i had a blast doing the race but at 41 years old it was alot of work ...lol.. the corse was a little over 5 miles long and i did 5 laps .. thanks for reading my post and hope every 1 has a happy thanks giving ... click the link (home) and go to the IXCR site
    • Guest yokochrist