xr100r exhaust

1 post in this topic

my buddy has an 96 xr100r and was looking for a variety of exhausts to choose from...sadly..cant find any.

links would be great!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By extremerider
      I am planning to replace my 2012 Honda TRX250X stock exhaust with a new one that I saw in 4 Wheel Online. The brand that I am going for is Big Gun's Evo R Series exhaust Is it any good? Any recommendations?
    • By JimmyTaylor
      I have a 06 foreman 500 I wanna make it sound good but not loud like every one else's bikes. What should I do or buy?
    • By Fmarshall04
      What is the hose for attached the exhaust pipe it is plugged into some kind of valve it's a 90cc Chinese atv still no idea who makes it
    • By labs3557
      I bought some stock wheels and tire that came off a Honda Foreman i believe. My problem is the rear rubbs my exhaust.
      Should I just put in a spacer and move the whole thing out an inch or two? Or should I buy 2 new wheels that have the correct backing?
      I have a 96 Fourtrax 300. the wheels that were on it are 9X9.0AT the new ones are 11X7.5AT.
    • By DerkS
      Not sure but I think its using oil. The engine always does this no matter how long it runs. The engine was running about 30 minutes in this video.
      [/ame]The exhaust will blow out carbon also when reved up.
      Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2