outlander560

Visco front diff lock

3 posts in this topic

Recently I came across a website that introduces an item that through pressure locks in ur 4 wheel drive and instead of three tires worken all 4 of them work. The site showed me what it does but i am wondering if anyone out there has heard of this and if it works for arctic cats?

Recently I came across a website that introduces an item that through pressure locks in ur 4 wheel drive and instead of three tires worken all 4 of them work. The site showed me what it does but i am wondering if anyone out there has heard of this and if it works for arctic cats?
It sounds like a type of limited slip to me.Do you have a link to the site?I think if it were me;I'd want a manual type of front diff lock similar to whats found on the Kawasaki Prairie.I've heard the Polaris models that come with a front limited slip and some people complain that it doesn't lock both wheels as soon as they'd like.I would think the website you seen would say if they made one for the AC's or not.

The website it gave me didnt give me that much info about it all i know i wat i say on youtube. I emailed the site but i dont think i will get a response