Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
utvboard

Jagged X Wins Silver State 300 to Edge Closer to Championship

1 post in this topic

Minneapolis, September 29, 2009–With two Best in the Desert Races remaining, Jagged X and their RANGER RZR S took the Bilek Racing Silver State 300 race and inched themselves closer to their third Best in the Desert championship. There were ten Side-by-Sides that started the race and the No. 1919 started in fourth position. The 321-mile loop took the racers through some of the most beautiful

More...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Blue
      Hey all I have a question on my 94 fourtrax 4x4. The electric start won't work. When I hit the button I hear the solenoid clicking but nothing happening. I put on a new solenoid and same thing happened. So I took off starter and checked it, brushes looked good nothing looked out of the ordinary. My battery is putting out 11.2 volts. I wouldn't think that would be it since I put a newer battery in from my other quad and still got same results. Any ideas I'm scratching my head on this one.
    • By rustybayou
      Clutches are engaging shifting fine I can turn the tires and the secondary clutch spins engaging the primary just not getting power to the wheels when it's running.
    • By fixitalready
      I have a 1999 bayou 300 4x4 that backfires through the carburetor. It only starts doing so after warming up for about a minute...till then you can rev the motor with no problem but after it warms up a little it will not rev and bogs down and backfires through the carburetor and exhaust. It has a new stator, pick up coil and carburetor has been rebuilt. Any help would be appreciated.
    • By Bikerdave
      Bought this bike wouldnt start gas pouring out of the carb and no spark. So after rebuilding the carb and repairing some burnt wires to the stator she fired over. Ran her for all last year. She puked out again. No spark again. Determined that the ignitor went. Replaced the ignitor and she fired back up again. So changed the oil and filter to get ready for the winter and was riding an puked again. Now I can only get it to start intermittantly after blowing out the spark plug and adjusting the gap. It will run for a bit then puke again. What I found out completly on accident is that if I leave the plug wire off a little so that the metal isn't touching inside but the rubber holds it on it will fire and run this way. But if i push it on all the way it doesn't start at all. Is my plug bad? Or the wire boot? I'm pulling my hair out here. You can hit it from a dead cold and it will fire right over but as soon as you drive it a bit it pukes. Have to pull the plug wire off a bit to get it to fire again. This seems weird. I'm not great with quads its my first one I'm more experienced with bikes. Is this indicating the resistor in the boot is bad? Help
      Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    • By FarmBoy
      It is a 2000 kingQuad 300 that is used on the farm daily to make chores easier and faster. I have now cleaned oil out of the starter twice and can not find where it is coming from and why it has all of a sudden started doing this as it has been a great work horse until now. A cleaning only lasts about one day of use and you can pour the oil out of the starter. The oil level in the crankcase is just right and is checked routinely as it has burned a little oil since it was new.