1986 honda trx 70 parts

4 posts in this topic

Does any one know were i can get a new throttle cable for my 86 trx 70, my local dealer says Honda does not make them any more.

Try Service or ebay. It might be tough to find an anything aftermarket for that model. You might, however be able to find a cable for something else that fits your ride, throttle cables are pretty simple creatures, finding on that is the correct length is the most important thing, other that length they don't differ much from one another.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By chuckcnm
      Hi, just picked up a MOTO 4 YFM255 and want to replace the rear brake pads. How do I get to the back. Guessing I need to remove the brake disk, question any easy way to do this?
    • By sloundez
      Does anyone out there know where I can get a functional pair of wheel cylinders for subject ATV? Any suggestions welcomed. Thanks
    • By marcuslachance
      I bought a Honda 250sx 1986 but the exhaust is broken. Apparently it's not possible to order a new one. I checked to order one on others compagny but there's noting.
      Do you know which exhaust it's possible to install. Is there a company who sold an exaust to fit on my 250sx.
      Sorry for my english
      Thank you
    • By Aidan
      Hi, 2 years ago I got a 2002 Kawasaki Lakota Sport 300 for $50. Yes, I know, vary cheap, and it came with issues. The issues were, a leaky oil cap, a carburetor that fails when going up or down hill, and a flat tire that will not fill up. It also has a broken exhaust, as in broken, the tip of the exhaust is no longer there, so it is loud, but works fine. I have the oil cap, and a carb repair kit, but I need help finding a right rear tire for it, also I need ether a entirely new exhaust for it or somehow repair it, I dont have the old piece to the exhaust. Feel free to ask me questions. I will put a pic of what the exhaust is supposed to look like.