Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

I need to know timing marks for kzm 192 which is a Kazuma 500 Jaguar. I think I know how the top sprocket lines up. I believe it goes timing mark straight up (or inline with engine.) But the bottom one I haven't been able to figure anything out. A picture or drawing would be great.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By bradleyheathhays
      I'm going to check the valve clearance on my 2011 Grizz 700 for the first time and I'm also wanting to check the timing, but I'm not sure how to do it. What tool (light gun?) do I need for this job and how is it done?
    • By bogman
      Hi, does anyone know where to find the timing marks on the camshaft and how to orient them? I found the line on the crank and lined it up with the arrow on the case, but the only marks I can see on the cam are on the very end where the black plastic cap is. Are these the timing marks and if so how do you line them up?
    • By switch
      I have a really dumb question. My big bear came half apart and I am not sure how the timing chain guide is supposed to sit in there. I have the entire top end cleaned, bored, new piston, gaskets, etc. I do not see anywhere in any manual or thread where it shows how the chain guide is installed or held on place????? Also should it be the same height as the other side???
    • By alanminz
      Looking for timing info for a 2004 Outlander 400. Replaced chain and guides. looking for the diagrams but could not seem to find any yet.
    • By ballizticbucket
      i picked up a meerkat 50 and it gets great blue spark and fuel but not even so much as a spudder when turning over. so how do i check the woodruff key and set the timing. it has great compression so dont tell me to check for compression or fuel or spark cuz i got all that. so i figure it has to nbe out of time. please can someone walk me through this. I HAVE NO BOOK so please dont tell mew to look in my manual. what i need is a verbal walk through of the steps neccesary to check woodruff key and set timing propperly so i can get the bike to a running stage. please help.